I am always going to be there

Ayan Brooke.

Her face grew brighter as I mentioned the wish and somehow my face lit up too. I have never been like this. One girl was capable of doing so many things to me without even trying.

"What is the next one?" She said and made a puppy dog face. Does she know that face makes her look extremely cute?

"You think this face is going to work then you are wrong." Of course this face was working.

Hell! Only I know how I say a no each time she makes that face. It simply melts me and beyond a point it is so hard to resist that face but I have to do it. Its taken me a lot of time to plan this surprise for her.

"You are just so mean." She said and sat on the bed making an angry face. I simply laughed at her childish behaviour.

She is just so different than all the girls I have been with. Its so easy to talk to her without any flattering or compliments. I don't need to buy gifts to make her happy simply switching on F.R.I.E.N.D.S is enough. I don't need to go to fancy restaurants with her. I can be myself with her. Just Ayan.

It was so comfortable. Like it was a natural thing to hang out with her or go crazy things with her. However girly that may sound but it seemed like all these things were meant to happen.

"Oh My God Ayan." Veronica screamed looking down at her phone.

"What's wrong? Did somebody send you something bad?" I said quickly grabbing her phone.

How dare he do that to her!  Suddenly the need to protect her rose within me when I had no idea why.
This is what she does to me. She makes me feel things I have never felt before.

"What? No you idiot. Viseryn just died." She said making a sad face.

"Viseryn? You mean the dragon in Game Of Thrones?" I can't believe it. She scared the hell out of me for a show.

"Yes you idiot. I loved him and now he is dead." She said looking down sadly at her phone. Even though it was the most stupid thing to get sad about seeing her sad gave me an unsettling feeling. Oh God! Why does she have to be so innocent?

"You know what? I have seen the next episode and Viseryn actually is.." She cut me off by placing a finger on my lips. It quickly sent shivers down my body. Did I tell you? Her mere touches are enough to give me a boner?

I am going crazy. Neither can I tell her about the effect she has on me nor can I tell her not to touch me because I crave her touches so badly.

"Don't give me the spoilers please." She looked so cute when she pleaded and I thought it was better if she knew what happened next on her own.

"Fine. I wont. Please go and get dressed we have to leave before its too late." I said and she nodded excitedly and ran towards the bathroom.

This girl has a kid hidden inside her. Nobody would look at her and say she was a nineteen year old. One more of her cute things and I will just go and kiss the hell out of this girl.

I quickly changed my pants and sat there on the bed waiting for her. She was changing me, I would never wait for a girl. I would never do all that I was doing for a girl. The hard part was that I liked changing. I wanted to change for her. I wanted to kill the beast inside me and be a better person just for her. The question was WHY?

I was interrupted by my thoughts when my phone ringed and I saw the man calling who I never wanted to speak to.

"What do you want?" I said as I picked up the phone. The faster this conversation got over the better it was.