He took me against the wall (18+++)

Veronica

18+ content

He looked at me with so much passion that it made me ask for it even more. I can't believe this was happening. I had thought about it a million times but now that it was happening it was amazing.

His hands were on my boobs and he tried to give it a gentle squeeze. I think he was being gentle or maybe he was waiting for my reaction. He looked so hot and as I moved my hand around his bare chest, I could feel those abs.

Damn! Could you get any wetter?

"You are one of the most beautiful people I have seen." He said and looked into my eyes. I didn't know what it was to be completely in love with someone. I couldn't stop looking at those hazel eyes and keep my hands from touching him.

His mouth captured mine again and I kissed him more passionately this time. His hands went on my bare belly and he started moving his fingers in circles. I giggled at his touch while it made my whole body shiver in pleasure.

He further went down and started leaving soft kisses on my neck. I didn't know how to describe that feeling. I couldn't stop smiling and shaking at each of the his kiss.

"Ah!" Finally I gave in to the moan that was waiting to come out. His hands came up to my breasts again and he gave them a firm squeeze. He was teasing me and the smirk on his face showed how much he loved it.

"I have never been more nervous in my life. If there is anything you don't like or hurts you, just let me know. Okay?" He said and his eyes actually showed that he was worried. I didn't want to reply so I pulled him and kissed him fiercely this time. He knew what my answer was.

His hands held my body firmly while he unhooked my bra. It was a little quick and I knew things were about to down. He put his mouth down and makes circles around my nipple.

Fuck! I don't think I have ever known that feeling. He suddenly put it in his mouth and started licking it. I didn't know how to react. Each ounce of my body was feeling the pleasure. His speed got faster and it was too much for me to control.

I have never felt such a pleasure in my whole life. While he was sucking on my boob his hand went on the another and he gave my nipple a slight pinch.

Oh My God! What was happening? I would start dripping if this got any hotter.

He pulled my nipple and then gave it a slap. He was so good at this. He looked at me after that and gave a giggle before putting his mouth on mine again. While rubbing himself against my wet pussy.

"This is the best thing I've ever felt. You have no idea about the things you do to me." He said and moved his hands around my naked body. I couldn't stop blushing at the thought.

He slowly put me comfortably on the bed and started kissing my neck. There were no words left to describe how that felt. He started sucking on my neck and I knew that was going to leave a mark.

"You know I have college and work tomorrow. People are going to see that." I said to him and that didn't make him stop.

"That's perfect. People should know you're mine now." He said, I honestly loved hickeys so I really didn't mind.

He turned to the other side of my neck as his hands were playing with my belly. He moved his hair further down to my pussy and I felt so nervous. I didn't know what to feel anymore. His mouth was on my neck while his hands were playing with my pussy.

He started moving around my clit in circular motions and his sucking on my neck got fierce. My whole body was moving up and down against his. I shivered at each touch down there.