I had a boner (18+)

Ayan

I put her down on the bed and she giggled. Everytime she makes that sound it makes me happy. She is like a small child who gets happy in small things.

She was sitting on my bed in those cute shorts and I could see her amazing legs. God! I have thought about having her in bed since such a long time. Not to have sex with her but just sit there with her.

I want to lie down inside that cozy blanket next to her and talk to her about everything. Love, life, college, friendships, relationships, universe, atoms just everything possible. I like to see her talking because she can go on and on with so much excitement on all topics.

"What do you want to do now, Cookie?" I asked her but I really doubted she wanted to do anything else. She looked pretty exhausted and all I wanted was for her to rest.

"Anything you want. Not everything has to be about me." She said and yawned.

I just look at her and wonder how I can love one person so much. Never in my whole life had I imagined that I would do this for anybody.

"You're my everything so yes everything does have to be about you." I said and instead of smiling she had a confused look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she shook her head like it was nothing. Did she really think I was going to give up?

"Tell me. What is it?" I said and she finally sighed and gave up.

"I have heard people say that line so many times. I just don't know what that means. How can one person be your everything?" She asked and by her tone I could sense that she was afraid of my answer.

I took her on my lap and put my arms around her. She adjusted her little body and put her head against my shoulder. I loved this position, I wish I could stay like this forever.

"When I say you're my everything it means that I see you in every phase of my life. I see you standing next to me on our graduation day, I see you helping me when I am picking out groceries, I see you cooking delicious food for me, I see you singing the craziest songs with me, I see you dancing with me like hipsters in a club, I see you scolding me at my mistakes, I see you holding me when I am broken, I see you walking down an aisle in that beautiful dress taking my breath away, I see you giving birth to my kids, I see you sitting next to me in a hospital bed when I am sick and ready to go. I see you in everything and that is why I say it each time that you, Cookie, are my everything." I said and she had tears in her eyes.

"I can't believe you said that." She said and moved towards my lips. She placed her lips on mine and in no time I responded. This kiss was not like the earlier ones. This one was passionate, it gave me the feeling that she loved me and she wanted me to love her back too. I could feel the the love between us when she didn't break the kiss. Neither did I.

"You actually think about these things?" She said as she pulled back for air. It took me a certain time to register that kiss. Before I could respond the most embarrassing thing happened. I had a boner and she was sitting right there on my lap.

"Ayan could you please move your wallet to the back pocket? It's poking me." She said innocently and I seriously didn't know how to respond.

"Umm Cookie, that's not my wallet." I said scratching the back of my head hoping she would take the hint.

"Well then what is it." She said and touched it hoping to adjust it.

"Oh My God!" She said as she touched it and realised what it was. She bounced off my lap and I am going to admit it was embarrassing.

"Ayan, what was that?" She said shyly and my boner somehow got bigger now that she touched it.

"I am sorry but that kiss was so intense and passionate. It had to happen and only you Cookie can get me turned on with just a kiss." I said and she blushed so hard like her face was made of tomatoes.