We had sex

Veronica

"What the hell are you doing here?" Nicole yelled and I ran towards the door.

"Ouch princess that is not how you talk to your prince charming." I heard the familiar voice from the other side of the door.

"Prince charming? I would rather take his dumb minister if the prince is you." Nicole gave him an annoyed look. Why is she so irritated? How did these two know each other?

"Hey! That hurts." Dylan said faking a sad face. Trust me this guy is a horrible actor.

"You know what would hurt more? A kick on those balls? Can I have the privilege of doing that too?" Nicole said batting her eyelashes pretending to be sweet. Now, this is a good actress.

"Everything is all yours princess, just name it." He said moving towards her. What is wrong with both of them?

"Cocky, aren't we? What are you doing here, anyway?" She said clearly bored out of her head on this conversation.

"I followed you from that cafeteria to see where this princess lives." He said and Nicole's face was shocked. He suddenly burst out laughing and Nicole understood it was a joke.

"Hey Dylan. What's up?" I said before Nicole would punch him in the face. He was still looking at her and smiling while she had an annoyed look on her face.

"This is Dylan?" Nicole yelled at my face and I was shocked at her reaction. She never reacts like that towards anybody.

"How do you guys know each other?" I asked looking at both their completely different reactions.

"I don't know him. I just crashed him today in the cafeteria today and this jerk didn't help me get up instead he just kept staring at me like some creep."

"Yeah. She is right. I did that." Dylan said still with a smile on his face and it annoyed Nicole.

Wait! That means Nicole was the girl Dylan was speaking about this morning in the cafeteria. He looked so smitten by her. Even now, he couldn't take his eyes off her.

I had to tell Dylan that she was off limits. The last thing I wanted to happen was to choose between both of them.

"Dylan just come inside and stop irritating her." I said and he just shrugged his shoulders and walked inside. He still had that smirk on his face and by the look on Nicole's face I knew she was so annoyed.

"I am going to my room. You guys enjoy." Nicole said and started walking upwards.

"Aren't you going to join us?" I asked with a faint hope that she would agree. She shook her head and I didn't argue. I hated seeing her like that, coiled in her room, crying to herself.

"She can't handle such hotness around her V. She is afraid she will get too tempted." Dylan joked and I knew he said it in a good spirit but I didn't want anything to upset Nicole.

"What do you think you are?" Nicole replied and I knew she was furious.

"Really? You're not tempted towards this amazing body? Great! Then come sit next to me and watch the whole movie." Dylan said and I knew this trick. He always did that when he wanted to get something out of a person.

"Fine. I'll sit next to you the movie and then we will see who can't handle hotness." Nicole said and she walked down the stairs. I can't believe she fell for that. Nevertheless I was happy that she was sitting with us.

We picked a movie and sat down on the couch. Dylan was sitting in the middle because apparently it was Nicole's test. It was so funny watching that.