That was your first time?

Veronica

He froze and then he pulled away. I felt bad about it. I don't know why but I felt bad about not having his warmth.

"Its alright Cookie, I completely understand it." He said with a small smile. I knew he was disappointed.

"Ayan I am really sorry but I don't know, I don't want us going like this, I mean we don't even know what is going on between us and I don't want people questioning me and more importantly I am not the type of the girl who goes around kissing when there is nothing named between us and - "I said.

He suddenly put his hand on my mouth in an attempt to make me stop talking. All the weird sensations in my body started and its weird how he can do it simply with one touch.

"Shhh Cookie. Its alright, I completely understand what you mean and I am really happy about your morals." He said with a smile. I was happy that he understood by me.

"I am glad you understand me." I was indeed happy for how sweet he was behaving, I knew he loved the kiss and so did I. He took my hand and pulled my chair as we sat on the table.

"So Cookie? We haven't spoken for some days, whats going on?" He asked after ordering for the food.

He had already decided on all my favourite food he just ordered them to bring it in. I didn't mind at all because as long as it is food I don't care who has ordered it. It should just be delicious.

"Nothing much, remember the day we had a fight, Sam wanted to tell me something, he apparently likes this girl her name is Betty and he met her at a party and they had fun all night they even kissed in the end." I told him.

I was happy I could talk to him like old times. We used to talk a lot earlier and in these few days it seemed as if we had so much catching up to do.

"He kissed her?" Ayan asked in shock.

"What's so shocking? Its not like you do not kiss anybody, I remember your mouth on Natalie's."

I still could not forget it. I get really pissed when I think about it. I have no rights to be jealous on this. We share a special bond thats it. I have no claim on him and nor does he.

Still when it comes to him, I start feeling things I have never felt before. I have never felt this towards anybody. The constant need to be around them, talk to them, touch them. What is this feeling? Its makes you feel amazing and  vulnerable too.

"Cookie.. Nevermind. This is the first time Sam has kissed somebody that is why it was very shocking." He said a little frustated.

"What? Why?" Now I screamed in shock. Sam was a 18 year old guy. Most guys have had sex 1000 times till now and he hadn't even kissed?

"He said he wanted to kiss somebody that was very special and he gave away his first kiss to her so she is definitely special to him." He told me and I felt so good about him. There were very few guys who thought this way.

"I understand that even I wanted my first kiss to be special but you kind off almost ended it that day in the park."

That was not even a kiss. I did not kiss him back. I still want my first kiss to be full of passion and love. It has to be the best feeling.

"That was your first time?" He asked shocked and then he smirked. Why was he smirking?

"That was not even a kiss Ayan so shut up and coming back to Sam's topic. He said she was just like me so he wanted to know if I could help him with how he could talk to her."