2: Tyler?

A/N: Yes, concert, woo! Enjoy my little unicorns! Kisses!

PS, Tyler is 24 and Josh is 25, just go with me. I know Tyler is actually 27 and Josh is 28, but it fits the book better if they were younger.

From this chapter on, Aaralynn is 20 and Amelia is 22.

~Banana

Amelia

August First. my twenty second birthday and the day of Aaralynn's and mine Twenty One Pilots Concert. I was so excited.

Aaralynn had moved in a month ago and it was so much fun. We listened to a lot of music, she was an amazing cook, and we had been dreaming of this day since our freshman year of high school.

"Lia! It's concert day!" Aaralynn squealed, jumping on my bed. i laughed and rolled over. "C'mon, we have 10 hours before the concert, that's barely enough time to get ready and to get to our seats," she said, pulling at my blankets. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her, cuddling into her side.

"It's nine in the morning, I usually don't wake up until noon. You're evil," I said and she laughed, hugging me. "At least it isn't nine in the afternoon," she said and I rolled my closed eyes. "Okay Beebo," I said and she laughed.

"Get up, the concert is today!" she said excitedly, rolling out of my grip and yanking my blankets off completely. I groaned at the sudden rush of cool air and curled into a ball. "How are you so energetic this early?" I asked and she laughed. "One, it's concert day, two, college. It gets you used to waking up early," she said, sounding across the room. She must be in the closet.

"Fiiine, I'm getting up, hang on Satan," I said and she laughed. "I am nothing like Lucifer, yet. Just get up or you'll face the full wrath. I might start singing Stairway to Heaven soon," she said and I rolled my eyes, sitting up.

I felt clothes land next to me and I reached out, feeling the material. "What do these look like?" I asked and she moved closer to me. "Its a blue shirt with a kawaii kitten face on it and a pair of ripped blue capris. I thought the blue would catch Tyler's eye, since its usually what he wears. I'm wearing red, because that's Josh's signature colour. I love me a drummer," she said, mumbling the last part to herself.

I laughed and started to change. "Brilliant! Now, I'm going to make breakfast, brush your hair and I'll put it up into a French braid," she said as she left the room and I made a face, not sure if she saw it.

After changing and running my brush through my hair, I grabbed my walking stick and went down the hallway, following the smell of pancakes and bacon. "You look amazing. Now, eat up and then I'll go help you with make up and hair," she said, setting my plate next to me. "Pancakes are here on the right of the plate, bacon here on the left. I gave you four pieces. Orange juice is right above the plate about three inches to the right," she said and I nodded, seeing the setting in my head.

She sat next to me and we ate quickly, the radio playing in the background. The rest of the day was a blur, at least figuratively. I couldn't see it anyway. Next thing I knew we were in the car and almost to the stadium.

"Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days, when the mama's sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out!" Aaralynn sang loudly to the radio and I laughed. We sang loudly and extremely off key, but enjoyed ourselves.

Not too long later, she was pulling into the parking lot, the area extremely loud. "We're here! I have the tickets, so come on!" she said, parking and getting out. I got out too, a tight grip on my walking stick. I had no idea where I was, how far the entrance was, the noise disorienting me.