5: See You Later

A/N: Why do I always put that? A/N. I mean, its bold, you should know by now that means I'm talking now. I have no idea. Oh well, anyway, hope you enjoyed seeing Tyler's thoughts. Maybe that would give you guys more of an idea of why he acts as he does. Hope you enjoy this chapter! Kisses!

~Banana

Amelia

I woke up the next morning curled against Tyler's side, a slight sting in my leg. I hated that he had seen me in one of my weakest moments, but he didn't judge me. He held me, let me cry, made sure no one bothered me. I had known when Josh had walked into the room, my hearing was a bit more sensitive than Tyler's and could hear the gently footsteps. But I appreciated the gesture.

Tyler started moving and I suddenly remembered that I was practically halfway across his chest, my arms tightly around his waist. He hummed and turned slightly, pulling me closer by his grip around my waist. "G'morning," he mumbled, his voice rough with sleep. I tried not to shiver at the sound of it, but I mean c'mon, Tyler Joseph's waking voice is a gift from heaven.

But then again, every voice by Tyler Joseph was a gift from heaven.

"Good morning," I whispered and I felt his mouth curve into a smile from where they were pressed against my hairline. He sighed and nuzzled sleepily into my hair, fingers moving softly along my waist line where my shirt had raised slightly.

It all felt rather domestic, as if we had known each other for a long time rather than less than two days. I just felt comfortable with him. It was insane how easily we got along, it had taken me almost three months to get mostly comfortable with Aaralynn, almost six for me to feel 100% comfortable.

Two days and I'm already almost 98% comfortable with Tyler. What was with this singer that made it so easy to be around him? I didn't know, but I welcomed it. I sighed contentedly, burrowing further into his side and he chuckled lightly, tightening his grip on me once more.

I didn't hear the voice that always told me negative things, the one that always told me that Tyler would leave me and forget about me, stuck in this simple moment with him right here, right now. I also forgot that Josh and Aaralynn was in the house, but they made their presence quite known in a few moments.

"Hey my bitches! Good morning!" Aaralynn sang as she skipped into the room, startling us but we didn't pull away in time. They both saw us and I heard them freeze in the doorway as we jumped apart. "Well, that was interesting," Josh said conversationally and Aaralynn giggled.

"Really now. When I passed by Aaralynn's room last night to go to the bathroom, I saw you two rather close last night too," Tyler shot back and I heard Aaralynn's giggle cut off with a slight cough. I smirked, rolling over and burying my face into my pillow.

"Yeah, but, well, oh shut up," Josh grumbled and I started giggling against the pillow. Tyler laughed lightly too, and I felt his hand rub against the small of my back. I relaxed again and turned over, letting myself face the door, and Josh and Aaralynn.

"Anyhoo, Josh and I made breakfast, so if you want to eat it before we do, you'd better get your asses out of bed and come get it!" Aaralynn sang as she pranced her way out of the room. I heard Josh sigh a little fondly and follow her out, causing me to giggle lightly. I was way too content right now to care that they had caught us cuddling as we were.

Tyler laughed lightly, rolling closer to me and wrapping his arm around my waist again. I was out of my bubble enough to know now that I should pull away, that after now when he left me, it would crush what little bit of light I had left. But I couldn't pull away, not with the feeling of absolute safety I hadn't felt since my mother had died all those years ago.