6: Wake Up, Please

A/N: Hope you liked that! More drama coming your way! xD Hope you enjoy this! Kisses!

Ps. there will be some violence and depressing thoughts here. mentions of rape. but I won't put anything graphic, promise.

Also, Jenna is my queen, and I love her with all my heart. She doesn't want to do this, she's being forced into this. Hence why she won't be the one actually doing anything, and she will protest a lot.

~Banana

Amelia

It had  been about a month since Tyler and Josh had left, and Aaralynn had been talking nonstop about the drummer, especially since he had finally asked her to be his girlfriend a week ago. She had been spending less and less time with me, which meant I spent more and more time locked in my bedroom, playing my ukulele.

I'd learned how to play Goner, I Can't Help Falling In Love With You and Car Radio on it now, and had started singing softly whenever I played. It was an escape, because my best friend didn't have time for me in her life now that she had a boyfriend. Tyler still tried to make time for me, though, even though some days he wouldn't have the time to call, text or Skype, so a day or two would pass before I could talk to him.

I really hated being blind and anti-social. I only had three people I felt as if I could talk to, but all three of them had their own lives, and I hated that I was so pitiful that they felt the need to try and make time for me. I didn't want to impose on them, so I stayed in my room. My depression had started to hit an all time low, and my legs were so mutiliated that I had quit wearing even capris, but now full length jeans or leggings.

It had been a day or two since I last talked to Tyler, and I knew he had two back to back concerts in LA, so yeah, I understood he was busy. But it had also been almost a week since I had an actual conversation with Aaralynn, since she spent her days and nights talking to or about Josh. How come he made time to talk to her when Tyler couldn't do the same for me?

I sighed, laying down in my bed, feeling the fresh sting of the newly made cuts on my thighs. Only three today, but still, if you counted the amount I had made this last week it would be too high of a number. Music played softly in the background, just barely noticeable.

The doorbell rang and I frowned. No one was supposed to be coming today, Aaralynn was at school since it was noon on a Wednesday, and anyone who even bothered to come around never knocked or rang the doorbell.

I stood up, grabbing my walking stick and walking to the front door. "Who is it?" I asked through the door since I couldn't see through the peephole. "A friend," a female voice said and I frowned. That wasn't Aaralynn, and she was the only female friend I had. "What's your name?" I asked warily, reaching into my jeans pocket to grab ahold of my phone.

The door burst open, the wood hitting me and flinging me back against the opposite wall. "I'm a friend, and don't you open doors for friends?" the girl asked sweetly and through the sluggishness of my mind I heard three people rush in the house. Two people grabbed me, both guys from what I could feel of their hands.

"W-who are you? What do you want?" I asked scared and the girl laughed. Suddenly, I recognised that sound. "J-Jenna Black?" I gasped and she laughed again. "Good job! Maybe there is something intelligent behind that pitiful blindness you hold," she said, and even though she sounded spiteful, I thought I heard a hint of apology under her tone.

"Black, the boss told us to do whatever it took to keep her away from Joseph," one of the men, not the ones holding me, said. She didn't say anything but must have made a gesture since the two men holding me picked me up and carried me deeper into the house.