16: Prove Me Wrong

A/N: Hello my beautiful butterflies. I feel like Phil Lester trying to come up with different names to call you guys in each chapter xD. Oh well. This chapter and the next chapter are going to be the final actual chapters of this book, then the epilogue. When I started this, I hadn't planned on doing a TØP fanfic, but Emily (BlueRain8196) asked me to cos she didn't know how to do this. I didn't either xD, but hey, look at where we are! three months later and this story is coming to a close. Hope you all enjoyed the story of Amelia Demothi and Tyler Joseph, and their sidekicks Aaralynn Speaks Walking and Josh Dun! Enjoy this, lol if you're still reading this cos usually I don't do beginning notes this long. If you are, comment oh my Josh, I'm so Dun xD. Kisses!

PS. Smut at the end 0:) I'll put warnings

PPS: Roses are red, violets are posh, you be my Tyler and I'll be your Josh ^.^

PPSS: Play the song when the bolded says to please!! Thanks!!

~Banana

Tyler

7 months of planning, working, (6) months of touring, and one little girl's birthday later, the day finally came. The day I would marry the love of my life. June 13th, just a few days before Josh's 27th birthday, a day Amelia and I both agreed on. I couldn't wait.

I was in a back room, Zack and my father by my side. My mother was with Amelia, since her mother couldn't be here. Her father and brother had gotten invites, but both said they were busy and couldn't come. I had spent several hours with her when she recieved their answers, trying to calm her down. She had kept crying, only stopping when our little girl, who was 10 months old and just starting to walk at the time, had toddled into the room and attached herself to her mother's leg.

I knew she was still upset, but my father had offered to walk her down the aisle. He'd been more of a father to her than her actual father had been for a few years now. He and Adam had only seen her once since she got her sight back, and all they had done was fight. Amelia had kicked them out of the house, telling them, "I don't want you around my daughter if this is how you're going to act. This is only the second time you've met her, and you don't even care. Mom would have been ashamed of you."

That had cut deep in both of them and they left with their shoulders slumped. But apparently it didn't cut deep enough since they still declined seeing their sister/daughter walk down that aisle. But I knew what they were missing out on. My beautiful girl, my beautiful daughter, my absolutely perfect family. Nothing could make this better, except tonight, when we made our family official. I was going to adopt Xaria officially as my own once Amelia and I signed the marriage certificates, so that way, no one could take her from me.

I stared at the mirror, the tux I was wearing surprisingly comfortable. It was similar to the one I wore in my music video for Holding Onto You, but changed up a little so it didn't hold anything that had to do with skeletons. That was a little too dark for a wedding. Sure, that was my life, but still, I didn't want my wedding to be dark. Not today.

Zack gripped my shoulder and said, "Are you ready bro?" I grinned nervously at him and adjusted my bowtie once more, even though I had done that almost 20 times in the last hour alone. He rolled his eyes and slapped my hands away, putting it back where it was before I messed with it again. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the mirror.

I smiled suddenly as I heard the familiar giggle of my little girl behind me and I turned to see Mom standing in the doorway, looking absolutely beautiful, my daughter standing next to her looking adorable in a fluffy purple dress with a simple flower crown in her hair. I knelt and she giggled again, rushing to me and letting me pick her up, spinning her in the air.