3: Taco Bell

A/N: well, that happened haha. Hope you like this! Kisses

There will be some depressing thoughts here, so if you get triggered I'd just wanted to let you know. Stay alive friends.

~Banana

Amelia

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, scared before I remembered what had happened last night. Did I really meet Tyler and Josh of Twenty One Pilots yesterday? Am I really laying in Tyler's bed? I burrowed into the pillow again and smiled as I took in the singer's scent. I sighed happily and finally got out of the bunk.

I tried to do it smoothly but I forgot the distance and ended falling onto the floor. I heard rustling next to me and someone ran into me. "Oops, sorry. Did you fall out of the bunk?" Tyler's amused voice said next to me and I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"Here," he said, pressing my clothes from yesterday and my walking stick. "Thanks," I said as he took my hand and helped me to my feet. "You're welcome," he said. "I'll get Josh up, or he'll stay asleep for several more hours. It's actually about 10 right now," he continued and I nodded. "You can have Aaralynn show you to the kitchen, Josh will probably end up cooking something simple."

I nodded again and felt my way to the bathroom again, changing back into my clothes from yesterday. I held Tyler's shirt tightly, and smiled. I walked out of the bathroom and ran into someone. "Hey Amelia," Josh's voice said and I smiled at him. "Hello Josh, you know you can call me Lia right?" I said as I placed my hand on the wall so I knew where I was.

"Yeah, guess I'll have to get used to it. You can wake up Aaralynn, right? She's on the same bunk as you, just opposite," he said and I nodded. "Hey, thanks," he said and I stopped confused. "What?" I asked and he laughed lightly. "He hasn't laughed as much as he has since Jenna left him a few months ago, and you got him to. So, thanks for bringing that smile back," he said and I flushed.

"Um, you're welcome I guess. But, I haven't laughed as much as I had yesterday except unless I'm with Aaralynn. So, tell him thanks for me," I said softly and he chuckled. "Of course. Anyway, I need to pee, so you can wake up Lynn, and I assume she can show you where the kitchen is. I'll be in there to make breakfast soon," he said and I nodded.

I made my way to the bunks and found the one I was sleeping in and turned around. With my hand outstretched, I carefully made my way over and eventually bumped into the opposite bunks. I opened the curtain on the second bunk and reached in carefully.

I grabbed Aaralynn's arm and shook it quickly. "Hey! Wake up, you and I need girl talk before we go into the kitchen and eat what Joshua Dun is making for breakfast," I hissed and she groaned, rolling over before realising what I said.

She shot up and hit her head on the bunk above her, groaning. She fell back and I started laughing hysterically, moving back and doubling over. "Man, I wish I could have seen your face, that would have been awesome," I said a few moments later once I caught my breath.

"Blah blah blah," she muttered as she rolled out of the bed. "We are no good with these beds, Lynn. You hit your head and I fell out of mine," I said amused and she laughed. "So, Twenty One Pilots gave us lessons on their instruments and we slept on their bus in their clothes. Did you even think of something like this happening?" she asked and I shook my head quickly.

"Hell no, I just thought we'd go to the concert and that would be it, not anything like this! Hell, you're still wearing Josh's clothes!" I said giddily and she laughed. "Yeah, I am. Oh gods, Josh is so amazing. Even better in person, he's adorable, sweet, funny, and plays a really good game of thumb war," she said and I laughed.