NOT A CHAPTER

THIS ISN'T A CHAPTER JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW ^.^

I'm just really, really, REALLY excited right now omg. BlueRain8196 and I are going to see Twenty Øne Piløts live on February 22 in Dallas, Texas!!!! I'm so excited, like, I'm going to be seeing my heros live.

I bought us ground floor tickets, which is where Tyler likes to crowd surf and Josh does his platform surfing thing and omg, if I get to see them really close I might die.

Alright and another thing, I want to shout out not only my Emily (BlueRain8196) but also aesthetetyler because they've read my stories, and they've been so supportive. I love you both so much, and their stories are also amazing. You two have kept me writing, and I'm so thankful for you two.

But yeah, I just wanted to say that, I hope you've enjoyed this story, I actually worked harder on this one than any of my others lol because Emily kept wanting it, pushing me everyday to update. So, you can thank her for having this story done so fast xD. I love you all, kisses!!

EDIT 3/8/17: GUYS THAT CONCERT WAS BEAUTIFUL AHHH I CRIED SO MANY TIMES THEY WERE RIGHT THERE AND WE WERE SO CLOSE TO THE STAGE AND I TOOK SOME PICTURES I WANNA SHARE WITH YOU!! (no zoom on the middle two ahhhh)

PS: shameless self promotion, you should go check out my other stories!!

Discovery: A One Direction Larry/Ziam/Nosh mpreg story, elemental magic and wiccans, and drama. Might have some trigger warnings and some really terrible smut because I started that story when I was like, 15. It was also my first ever story. *finished*

Angel Breath: One Direction, 5 Seconds Of Summer, Pierce the Veil, Kellin Quinn, My Digital Escape all at Hogwarts but a very AU Hogwarts. Ziam is the main pairing, Zayn is an angel, godly fighting, etc. Has some smut, also mpreg, but I hope a bit better than Discovery lol. *finished*

Fate: A One Direction one shot of how Larry met during the X Factor, not really all that long, nothing overly romantic, just a lot of fluff. *finished*

Too Late: A Ziam two shot, very very very depressing, I was in a bad mood when I wrote it, idk. It's very triggering, so if you don't want to read it I don't mind. But it does have a bittersweet ending. *finished*

Regrets: A Larry two shot, kinda sad but it has a happy ending. Shouldn't be too triggering, but idk. I was also in a bad mood when I wrote this. *finished*

5 Seconds of the Sleeping Pierced Directions: A collection of one shots of several types of fandoms, I have some 1D, 5SOS, PTV, Kellic, Phan, and I'm going to be writing a Destiel one soon. I am accepting prompts, too, all the information and stuff is in the first chapter ^.^ *kinda sorta still going*

Hidden Aura: I just started writing this one, its a Supernatural fanfic, Sam Winchester/OC with hints of Destiel. Some craziness but idek what I'm doing with it lol. Probably won't be too long. *ongoing*

Forbiddon Attraction: An original work, not a fanfiction. A faerie prince and a mage servant, both guys, fall in love and have to go against the world to keep their love alive. Idek where I'm going with it, but hey, originals are a bit harder to do than fanfiction, especially since I have to think of everything, personalites, places, characters, plot. Yeah. *ongoing*

Love Always Wins: Not my story, it's Emily's but I helped write it. Her first original work, a lesbian couple, some triggering warning, but it's really good. The next two of the series are on her profile ^.^ *finished*

Coming Soon

On The Run: Aithne Rowena Demothi-Lupin-Snape and her best friends Michael Clifford and Harry styles are trying to reach Prince Manor to meet up with her adoptive parents and family. Her little sister, Aarushi, is still missing. She just hopes she can make it before something terrible happens. Such as someone finding about their inheritance as Fae.

Injured, scared and missing her lifemate, she gets drunk with Harry and Michael, doing something incredibly stupid. With this complication and a war around her, will her secret remain secret or will her role in the Fae Queendom end up getting someone close to her killed?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dating My Twin's Enemy: Aishana Hemmings. Luke Hemmin's lost sister. Luke and Ana were twins, and didn't meet until they were 18.
Now factor in Michael Clifford.
Michael and Luke hated each other, but Michael was good friends with Luke's boyfriend, Ashton Irwin
Ana couldn't understand why, she was utterly infatuated with Michael the first time she saw him.
But the thing is, Luke doesn't want her to date him, says he was the typical bad boy.
Guess Aishana doesn't have a choice but to sneak around with her twin's enemy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fire And Air: Two boys, one Fire Mage, One an Air Faerie. They live lands apart, yet they find each other. But one is blind, cursed by the Mage King's Fire Touch. Can they get past these complications, the blindness of one, the struggles of being homosexual in a homophobic world, and a surprise?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesus I just realised how many stories I had xD anyway, I hope you guys took your time and read through this, but if not, then I don't blame you lol. I love you all for giving this story some time of the day, and I love you all period! Thank you for being so awesome <3 Kisses!!

~Banana