7: Lights

A/N: I hope you liked the last chapter, even if it was a little dark. Enjoy this one though! ^.^ Kisses!

~Banana

Tyler

It had been a week since Amelia went into her coma, and the doctors didn't know why she hadn't woken up yet. They told me she had several self-harm scars and recent cuts along her thighs and stomach, which broke my heart. They had tried to get me to move out of the room the first day but when they tried, Amelia's heart monitor went haywire and found that only if I stayed would it go back to normal.

It heartened me to know that she knew I was in the room, but also saddened me because why wouldn't she wake up? I talked to her everyday, sometimes singing softly which brought a small reaction but never for long.

"Josh and I have the rest of our tour in Europe, and we'd already discussed bringing you and Lynn with us. But you have to wake up before we can go, baby girl. I can't be left alone with the loved up couple, do you know how awkward that would be? I need you by my side so we can tease them about it," I said conversationally and a small twitch of her lips showed she was listening.

I smiled at that movement and continued talking. "We are going to London first, the O2 arena. We'll be there for three days, one of them we'll have free. We can go to new restaurants, and taste some of the foods they have there. I want to introduce you to a couple of my friends, like Brendon Urie and the boys of All Time Low. I think they would enjoy having you around. I'll even introduce you to Melanie Martinez, I know you love her," I said and she twitched her hand in mine.

I smiled and just continued talking about everything and nothing. Her heart monitor picked up slightly but I didn't panic, it had done that a lot the last week, especially if I sang to her. I kept my eyes focused on her hand, haven't really been looking at her face since the first day.

"T-Tyler?" I heard and I gasped, looking up. Her brown eyes were staring blankly in my direction, slightly above my head. "Lia! You're awake!" I said, feeling relief flooding my mind. She coughed and I grabbed the pitcher of water next to her bed, pouring her a glass and helping her drink it.

"Thank you," she whispered, and I hated that the bright light that usually shined in her eyes was still missing. "Anything for you, love," I replied and stood up. "I need to go tell a nurse that you're awake, I'll be just in the hallway, okay? I'm still in hearing distance."

She nodded hesitantly, her fingers  trailing cross the sheets of the bed she was in. I walked quickly to the door and looked outside, trying to find a nurse. After a second of searching, one walked around the corner down the hall, headed my way.

"Excuse me ma'am? Amelia Demothi woke up, can we get a doctor or someone in here?" I asked her and her eyes widened before she nodded, rushing off in the opposite direction. I turned and went back to Amelia, sitting next to her and taking her hand.

"Baby girl, what do you remember?" I asked softly and she flinched, though her expression stayed blank. "I remember sitting on my bed, listening to music and waiting for Lynn to get home from school. I remember hearing the doorbell ring, Jenna's voice. The door bursting open, three guys. Jenna tried to stop them, I remember that. She said all she wanted to do was talk, but they had other ideas. They said they had been on the run from the police for many years. I remember Leon. My bedroom. I-I remember you calling, Jenna helping me. I remember passing out, but I also remember hearing you talking to me. I wanted to wake up, but something didn't let me. I couldn't wake up," she said, her voice monotone almost the entire time until the end where it inflected to show her panic and anxiety.

I moved to sit next to her carefully, and she stiffened for a second before relaxing into my side. I held her carefully, not wanting to push her too far. She wrapped her arm around my waist and I felt her start crying against my shoulder.