14: Wait, What?

A/N: Vas happenin my favourite little marshmallows! how art thou today? Good? Okay? Fine? Surviving? That's all that matters. <3 I hope you enjoy this chapter, it's going to be a bit later, another time jump. I think this book will have maybe one or two more chapters left, and an epilogue. It's almost over! Wow, already? Sorry BlueRain8196, it's ending soon. Love you wifey! xD Kisses!

PS, Xaria was born May 16th, this day is going to be October 14th. I just realised that I hadn't put any dates throughout this story except for Amelia's birthday and the other's birthdays.

~Banana |-/

Tyler

I couldn't believe that Amelia's and my little baby girl was already five months old. Where had the time gone? The small baby shower that Ivy and Erick had thrown Amelia had helped a lot, we'd gotten a lot of baby clothes, toys, diaper bag things, a bassinet, a baby rocker, and so much other things Amelia and I didn't really know what to do with it.

It had been almost 9 months since the attack and my lung was almost completely healed, so I could sing again. I was so happy about that, and spent every night singing to Xaria to get her to sleep. Amelia's leg was completely healed now, and didn't walk with much of a noticeable limp. Her scar though was rather vivid, but that I guessed was normal.

With Aaralynn about ready to pop, being 9 months along, Josh and I were preparing the details for the tour we were going on in three months. Josh and I were also planning on paying for the eye surgery for Amelia in the next month or so. That way she could heal for the two months and get comfortable, then if it took longer for her to heal, she could have that time too.

I was also planning on something bigger, something a bit more life changing for Amelia and I. I had been planning this since Xaria was a month old with Josh and Aaralynn, and they were excited for me. They had everything planned out, so I barely had to do anything except buy the needed things and ready the words I planned on saying.

I was going to propose tonight while Aaralynn and Josh watched Xaria for a couple hours. I had everything planned out, with Aaralynn's and Josh's help. Aaralynn was going to help get Amelia ready, while Josh hung out with me. Josh was a little wary about the timing, since Aaralynn could go into labour at any time, but he also wanted this.

It was almost time for dinner, and I had dinner reservations for 7 pm. It was currently 5 30, and I knew that Aaralynn was already helping Amelia. Josh was sitting on my bed, drumming on my pillow as he watched me throw clothes around and fret. He wouldn't stop smiling, obviously amused about how much I was panicking over this.

 He wouldn't stop smiling, obviously amused about how much I was panicking over this

I tried on my seventh attempted outfit and groaned, still not liking what it was. Josh laughed lightly and stood up, walking to me. He grabbed my shoulders then forced me to sit on the bed. "You stay right here and I'll choose your outfit, and you're going to like it," he said and I raised an eyebrow as he went to the closet.