Chapter 2 - The Marauders' Spot

Marlene, Alice and I got off the train. Immediately, Marlene linked arms with me and smiled. "Come on, let's go meet Lily!" She ran and I was pulled along with her.

"Woah Marlene, slow down!" I stated. Alice jogged up to us. Marlene stopped near the front of the train. Many people walked out of the train, wearing their Hogwarts Robes like we were, and all of them had a badge that had a 'P' on it. "So these are the Prefects?" I asked.

"Yep! There she is!" Marlene pointed to a girl with fiery red hair and emerald green eyes. The girl was talking to a boy with brown hair and green eyes. Both were in Gryffindor.

"Hey Lily over here!" Alice yelled, waving her hand in the air. The redhead girl looked up and smiled. She said something to the boy and ran to us.

"Hey guys! I'm so sorry I couldn't sit with-" Lily started.

"Oh don't worry about it! Anyway this is Isabel! She's in our year and she's transferred from America." Marlene introduced. Lily looked at me and smiled.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Lily Evans." She held out her hand. I shook it.

"Nice to meet you Lily."

"So how come you-"

"Lily!! Marlene!! Marauders heading this way!!" Alice said. Lily and Marlene's eyes widened. I turned around and saw three boys heading towards the boy Lily was talking too.

"Ooh Sirius-" Marlene smiled and started fixing her hair.

"Let's go!!" Lily yelled and grabbed Marlene's hand, before dragging her away from them. Alice and I glanced at each other before following them. We followed Lily and Marlene to the carriages that were being pulled by black, skeletal horses.

"Aww Lily! I just wanted to know how their sum-" Marlene said.

"You wanted to talk to Sirius. By any chance, I hope James doesn't-" Lily was interrupted.

"Oh he will! Sorry Lily." Alice said. Lily sighed with annoyance.

"Guys... What's the creatures pulling the carriages?" I asked. They looked at me confusingly.

"Nothing pulls the carriages." Lily stated.

"Yes there is. It's a black horse like creature with a very skeletal body..." They glanced at each other.

"I don't see anything..." Marlene stated. I shook my head and sighed.

"Maybe I'm imagining things..." they sighed and nodded. Then we all boarded the carriage.

I was not imagining things. I was sure of it. There were horses pulling the carriage. The others didn't seem to see them. And now they probably think I'm insane.

"So... Isabel, do you have any siblings?" Lily asked. I looked down, this was the question I was hoping to avoid. Obviously someone was bound to ask it. But on the first night?

"I had a sister..." I said sadly. It happened a year ago. That awful night. The night that led to the reason why I had cuts and bruises on my body.

"Had? Oh... I'm sorry..." Marlene whispered. "H-how? When?" I sighed.

"Last year. Car crash." I sighed. I left out the part of my Dad blaming me about my sister, Sophia's death.

Lily grabbed my hand and rubbed it soothingly. I smiled slightly at her.

"I have a sister. She hates me. She's a muggle-"

"A what?" I asked. She looked at me.

"A muggle. Person that doesn't do magic." I nodded.