Chapter 14 - Worry

I sighed and listened to the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Greengrass, go on and on and on about Boggarts. No one was really paying attention. The only people that was, were Remus and Lily. I was trying very hard to. Very very very hard.

"Tomorrow you will all face your boggart." Professor Greengrass told us. I frowned and sighed, already knowing my boggart. "Now do we all remember the incantation that wizards and witches use to repel a boggart?"

"Riddikulus." Everyone said in unison.

"Very good! Now you will need to know this for your OWL exams."

"The OWL's are riddikulus." Sirius whispered to James. James grinned and nodded in reply. I looked over at them and rolled my eyes. I was still trying to figure out what they were hiding and I was sure they were trying to figure out about me.

"Tomorrow you will give me an essay about all the Beasts we have learned." Everyone groaned and started to stand up.

"Professor what beast are we learning about next?" Frank Longbottom asked.

"Werewolves." Some people chattered excitedly. Remus however froze on the spot, colour draining from his face. I frowned at him. "Class dismissed."

"Well this should be easy." James said to the other Marauders and he and Sirius laughed, glancing at Remus. Peter seemed to be the only one that didn't get the joke. Remus glared at them and the Marauders walked out of the classroom.

I walked over to the girls who were still packing their stuff. Lily was talking to Snape and Alice was talking to Frank. Marlene seemed to be staring at the doorway, just where Sirius walked past.

"Hello? Earth to Marlene?" I started. No response. I waved my hand in front of her face. "Hello?! Marlene! Sirius is dating someone!!"

"What?!" She turned to me furiously. I grinned. "Is he actually dating someone...?"

"I don't know. I don't really care either come to think of it..."

"Well I care!"

"I'm sure he's not dating anyone."

"Yeah. Okay. We better go." Marlene glanced at Lily and Alice who were still talking to Snape and Frank.

"Let's just go without them, we're going to be late." I said.

"Why are you so eager to get to Transfiguration?"

"Last class of the day."

Marlene nodded in agreement. "Yeah, let's go."

We walked to the Transfiguration classroom and surprisingly, the Marauders were already there. Alice, Lily and Frank came in after us . I sat beside James, which I realised was a terrible mistake. My eyes widened and I got up.

"Ms Fall, please sit down." Professor McGonagall said, walking to the front.

"Dammit." I said under my breath and sat down, placing my head on the desk.

"Don't you look happy to sit here, Fall." James grinned at me.

"Yes, I'll try to hide my excitement." I rolled my eyes.

"And also Fall. Where did you get those scars from?" I covered my face with my hands and groaned.

"Why do you care?"

"Well, I was just wondering. It looks like you fought a basilisk or something."

"I did not fight a basilisk!"

"And why do always wear long sleeve shirts? Aren't you hot??"

"I am very hot, thank you."

James rolled his eyes. "That's not what I meant. And you're rather sensitive."