Chapter 24 - I Swear

I sighed and looked at my new brother and my mother, feeling extremely sorry for the kid. I walked over with the others to get our trunks.

"Does everyone in your family have blonde hair?" Marlene asked, struggling with her trunk.

"Yes every one in my family has blonde hair." I said and held up my black hair. I rolled
my eyes and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Except for you of course." She tried to pull her trunk again but it got stuck. I nodded and pulled my trunk off the train.

"Here, let me help you." Sirius walked over to her and grabbed her trunk, before pulling it off the train. Marlene blushed softly as he smiled at her.

"T-Thanks." Marlene stuttered, absently fixing her hair. Sirius smirked at her.

"Anytime." He winked at her and walked back to James. She blushed and held onto her trunk. Marlene glanced at Sirius before walking back to Alice.

"That was nice of him I suppose..." Marlene mumbled to Alice. Alice laughed.

"Just ask him on date already." She said. Marlene looked at her like she was mad.

"I can't! I can't just ask Sirius Black on a date! This is Sirius Black we're talking about! Sirius Black!"

"Yeah Alice its Sirius Black!" I added and laughed. Marlene gave me a 'Really?' Look.

"What about Sirius Black?" We turned around and saw Remus and Peter, who was looking at us with confusion.

"Oh just that Sirius Black is very..." I started. "Serious... No! Merlin's Beard!" I groaned, making them laugh.

"You hang out with us too much." Peter stated.

"Unfortunately..." I muttered to myself.

"What was that?" Remus questioned.

"Nothing. Nothing!" I smiled innocently at him. "Do you have any chocolate?"

"No."

"Thought so. I shouldn't have given you that chocolate..."

"What? Why?"

"Because I want chocolate now!"

"Again, Remus." Sirius and James walked over to us. "What have you done?" Sirius asked. Remus rolled his eyes.

"I haven't done anything." Remus said.

"I still want chocolate though." I stated. "Are you sure you don't have any??"

"Yes! I'm sure!"

Suddenly, James snatched Remus's bag off him and the three Marauders started rummaging through it. A few minutes later, Peter held up two Chocolate Frogs and they all grinned. I looked at Remus and raised an eyebrow. Remus glared at them.

"Hey that's my cho-"

"Here!" Peter tossed me both of the Chocolates and I caught them, before grinning.

"Thanks guys!" I said, then looked at Remus. "You liar."

Remus rolled his eyes. "You weren't meant to know about those... But can I have it back now?"