Chapter 4 - A Feminine Scream

I was woken up by a very feminine scream that could probably be heard from all around Hogwarts. I opened my eyes and sat up quickly, my still purple hair going in my face. I looked around.

"What the bloody hell was that?!" Alice exclaimed.

"You know it's bad when Alice starts swearing." Marlene said and yawned. Alice rolled her eyes.

"Wait so it wasn't any of you guys?" Lily asked. We shook our heads. There was another scream. Lily jumped up and ran out. We followed.

Lily stopped in front of the 5th year boys dormitory or the Marauders dormitory. I grinned, knowing who it was.

"No - No - No!! My hair!!" We heard from the other side. "My beautiful hair!!!" Marlene opened the door.

"What is all that-" She stopped and we walked in. The Marauders and Frank Longbottom turned to us. James' mouth was hanging open with shock. Remus eyes were wide and he looked at me as if asking me a question. Peter looked confused. And Sirius seemed to be in distress and had a look of horror on his face. He seemed to be covering his hair, though he was doing a terrible job and it was easy to see what's wrong. I smirked and held back a laugh, seeing his ridiculous pink hair

"My hair is ruined!!" Sirius exclaimed, almost pulling his hair. "My precious hair!!" The girls and Frank started laughing and you could tell that the other Marauders were trying not to laugh.

"Oh it worked!!" I said excitedly. Sirius stared at me. After realising what I had said he glared at me.

"Y-you did this to my hair?!" He charged at me but Remus, James, Frank and Peter held him back with much difficulty.

"Well you were serious about the prank war then." Peter stated.

"Of course I was serious!"

"No I'm Sirius!!" Sirius yelled. "And why am I the first victim!? Why me?!" I shrugged and grinned. He glared at me again and tried to charge at me again.

"Padfoot - calm - down!" Remus shouted, pulling Sirius away from me.

Sirius growled and kicked Remus. Remus yelled in surprise and let go of him. And before anyone knew it, Sirius had me pinned against the wall. The others stared at him in surprise. I tried to move out of the way but he held my arm, making me stay where I was.

"Oh look an angry Sirius Black. That's new." I stated. He glared angrily at me.

"Y-you-" He clenched his fists.

"Sirius!!" James yelled. "You can't hit a girl! No matter how annoying she is."

"Thank you." I said.

"That wasn't meant to be a complement."

"I know." He sighed with defeat and I grinned slightly.

"Change it back!!" Sirius shouted. "Change it back now!!"

"I don't want to. Now let go of me." He tightened his grip. I gasped, a wave of fear rushing towards me. I remembered that my father would do the same, yell something about my sister Sophia's death before promptly giving me a beating...

"L-let go of me..." I said with fear in my voice. His eyes widened and he quickly let go. I fell to the ground, trying to calm down. Remus, Lily, Marlene and Alice ran to me.

"Are you okay?" Remus asked. I nodded slowly and sat up. "Sorry, about Sirius-" He placed a hand on my shoulder and I moved away quickly. He looked at me and took his hand away. "Sorry."

"It's fine. I'm fine." I said quickly and stood up. Tears appeared in my eyes and I looked at all of them, before running out of the room.

I ignored all their calls and ran out of the Gryffindor Tower. I sat down on one of the moving staircases and pulled my knees to my chest. A tear ran down my face. Hopefully they don't know... and its just going to happen again. I'm going to go home for Christmas and my father will be there... I'll go back, my mother will be too scared to say anything and I'll be in too much pain to do anything. Memories of what had happened flashed in my mind. I started crying.