Chapter 3 - I Challenge You

Apparently I made a big mistake...

I don't care.

What I did to the Marauders and what they did to me spread like wildfire over the last week. Everyone all of a sudden knew me. People were congratulating me for hexing James, everyone wanted to know what I did to Sirius after. I should've hexed him too though... and everyone was wondering why they threw me in the lake. The Marauders, however kept Pranking me. As revenge for "James's beautiful face and how I ruined it by using the pimple jinx." Of course, they knew the counter-curse so James is fine... Unfortunately. And Remus is the only Marauder that I can actually talk normally too. The other three's conversations end in pranks or hexes.

I grabbed my books and walked out the door. As I walked past the door frame my foot touched a small tripwire and suddenly a bucket of slime spilled on top of me. I screamed and jumped backwards.

"Third time this week." Marlene said, grinning.

"I am going to kill those four-" I sighed. "Why do I bother? I'm getting changed." I walked back to the bathroom to get changed again.

We walked to the Great Hall and Marlene sat across from the Marauders. I glared at her slightly as the Alice sat beside her. Lily and I looked around for any more seats. Damn there's a lot of Gryffindors... Lily and I sighed and slowly sat beside Marlene and Alice.
James grinned at Lily. "Hey Evans, go out with-"

"No." Lily said simply and started eating. James grinned and nodded.

"What's up Fall?" Sirius asked. I looked at him and the others.

"Thanks for the slime." I said, gritting my teeth. They grinned, except for Remus who rolled his eyes and took a bite of the chocolate bar he had in his hand.

"Remus, isn't it a bit to early for chocolate?" Marlene asked.

"Nope." Remus answered.

"It's only nine-"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Can I have some?" I asked. The Marauders gasped. I looked at them. "What?"

"If Remus doesn't give us chocolate. Then he won't give you chocolate." Peter said. I rolled my eyes and smiled sweetly at Remus.

"Can I have some? Please?" I asked sweetly.

"Um-" Remus frowned and looked at his chocolate then me.

"Pretty please?"

"NO DON'T LISTEN TO HER!!!" The other three Marauders yelled and jumped up. Lily, Marlene and Alice started laughing.

"She has this weird Veela magic!" Sirius exclaimed, pointing at me.

"I'm not Veela!" I stated. "Just a little bit of chocolate?"

"We told you! He doesn't give us chocolate so why would he-" James said.

"Please Remus?" Remus broke a bit off.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!?" James and Sirius yelled.

"Nope." Remus grinned at me then ate the small piece he broke.

"That's just mean." I stated. Sirius and James snickered. "Oh shut up. It's not like he gives you chocolate."

"Right... Remus we're your best friends." Sirius put an arm around Remus. "Well me especially." James scoffed.

"No we all know I'm better." He said. Lily and Marlene coughed loudly. "What's that meant to mean?"

"No no. Don't listen to Prongs, we all know I'm better."