Chapter 23 - You Wish

"Lily, go away. I'm sleeping."

Lily groaned and shook me again. "You need to wake up. We have to go to the Hogsmede-"

"Well I'm not so eager to go home so... Let me sleep."

"Ugh." Then suddenly I was pushed off the bed. I screamed and groaned. I opened my eyes and glared at her. Alice and Marlene laughed slightly.

"Ow! Lily!"

"Come on. Let's go." It was the last day of school and I had finally been able to catch up on sleep, until someone pushed me out of bed.

"Nicest girl my arse." I muttered and got up. I walked to the bathroom to have a shower.

After I was done I changed into black shorts, a white singlet and a red and white plaid unbuttoned shirt to cover my scars and bruises. I grabbed my trunk, which I packed the night before and walked downstairs.

I pulled my trunk along with much difficulty. Then, suddenly, something crawled on my back. It moved toward my neck and I shivered.

It moved towards my head and I screamed.

Then someone else screamed.

And another scream filled the air.

"Merlin..." Someone muttered.

I turned around furiously. "What the Blood hell- Oh it's you four!! Why am I not surprised?!" James and Sirius crossed their arms. Remus rolled his eyes. Peter shrugged and smiled innocently.

"Why did you scream?" James asked, rubbing his ear. I glared at him.

"Because I thought there was a spider on my back!!"

"Yeah... that was Sirius."

Sirius gasped dramatically. "No it wasn't! It was James!"

"Sirius,"

"James." I crossed my arms and glared at them.

"Sirius!"

"James!"

"Sirius!"

"James!"

"Sirius!"

"It was James." Remus stated and rolled his eyes.

"MOONY!!!"

I glared at James and crossed my arms. "Why did you scream?!"

James frowned. "I didn't scream. That was also Sirius-"

"Hey!" Sirius yelled. "Okay, I did scream, but only because Prongs scream-"

"I didn't scream!"

"Yes you did." Peter said, frowning.

James scoffed and shook his head. "No. I didn't."

"Yes you did-"

"Okay!" Remus stepped forward. "James had the spider on your back-"

"There was an actual spider?" I asked with wide eyes.

"No, it was his hand. Then you screamed, James screamed and Sirius screamed."

"Moony." James started. "I feel betrayed." Remus rolled his eyes.

"Oh and it was Sirius's idea as well."