IV

CHAPTER 4

I feel like a truck ran over me 17 times then rose me up from the dead and then I fought with a strong looking leprechaun. I hear hushed voices but I can't seem to hear the conversation or open my eyes. Let me tell you I am as freaked out as a random person with no athletic ability stuck in the army.

I think I finally gained control over my body because I can make slight movements with my hands and because my eyelids don't feel as heavy as weights. I realize now there are no more voices.

Okay all you have to do is open your eyes come on you got this Athena.

"Do you think she is dead" A annoying familiar voice says. I then hear a slap.

"Jordan she is not dead you idiot" Another voice says irritatedly.

"Both of you shut up" A sexy voice booms. I got to admit it gave me chills and I got control of moving.

I tiredly open my eyes. I see Jordan, Blake and a hot looking Jacob. Really Athena you are so perverted.

They all look at me in shock I do what anyone would do. I say the first thing in my mind.

"If marshmallows could talk do you think they would scream?" I say confusingly. They all give me an unimpressed look and I just shrug.

"Hello we come in peace" Jordan pauses and makes a peace sign and continues "We are the brave knights I am the sexiest of them all ....." Blake snorts at Jordan's subtlety.

"It will be our honor if you help us capture the rabbit and pig hybrid it is taking over the whole world and is making allies with the evil rats. We need your help" Jordan states seriously.

Oh no he does not think he is more insane than me!

"Sorry but I am working for those evil rats you speak of" I say in the most serious voice I can muster. Judging by his reaction he dramatically falls to the floor clutching his heart painfully.

"She is infected by the rats she can't be saved every man for themselves" Jordan weeped. Blake pleaded me with his eyes. I sighed dramatically and waved at him to continue.He shrugged as if not knowing what to say.

"Why am I here?" I say like I am talking to a two year old. Jordan and Blake still look at me confused. I look at Jacob almost pleadingly to help my patience and feed my curiosity. He rolls his eyes at the cluelessness of his friends.

"We saw you were getting beat up, why?" Jacob says he has a guarded look on his face but his eyes flashed with concern but then suddenly came his guarded look on. Jordan and Blake face their full attention on me which makes me feel nervous. I never told anyone about my bullying because I don't want anyone to carry a burden.

I could always lie.

"Ummm....... I stole his candy?" My answer came out like a question instead of a statement I mentally cursed myself for being a bad liar. By the looks on their faces they knew I lied. Then I hear a pig snort I see Blake chuckling and looking at Jordan.

"Truth and tell us your full name we have to ask you questions" Damn why is Jacob so hot and why is he interrogating me?

"M'kay well you see I am bullied and I forgot Manny's homework soooo yeah" I say awkwardly avoiding their gaze although I can feel them burning holes deep in my soul.

"Who are you" Jordan asks. I feel a smirk come onto my face.

"Luke I am your father" I say in a deep voice which makes them to chuckle a bit. Whatever. I was serious.

"I mean what is your full name" Jordan asks again covering up his last mistake. I have classes with all three of them for three years and they still don't know my name.

" Athena Raine Brynn" I say smoothly waiting for the ' that is your name' or 'what kind of name is that'.

Instead of the reaction I was expecting I looked up and Blake and Jordan looked like they adored the name but Jacob had a neutral face on. Oh maybe I could hire him to win me money by playing poker.

I would be a millionaire. Might as well ask.

"Hey Jacob will you help me with something, best friend" I said giving him a puppy dog look and widened my eyes to make it have more affect. Blake and Jacob breath hitched. Score already half way. Once I looked at Jordan I knew I won he was putty in my hands. He had those heart and sparkle in his eyes.

"Awww, she is so adorable can we keep her please please please" Jordan pleaded looking at Jacob while Jacob just shrugged looking elsewhere. Wait woah woah last time I checked I am not a dog. I raised an eyebrow.

Jacob turned to me sighed a little to dramatically and opened his mouth but hesitated,"What do you want" he said slowly with a bored tone.

"Can you play poker for me and give me the profits" I said unsurely by the looks on their faces they look startled. Well I don't know what they were expecting.

"Wait you didn't want to be Jacob's girlfriend" Blake said shocked with wide eyes and I can tell Jacob looked alarmed. Wait bitch what?

"Okay you either have a boyfriend you love or you are lesbian" Jordan muttered but it came out loud. His voice was laced with bewilderment.

"None of the above I am just not desperate or interested" I say also bewildered they compared me to those sluts. Wow and here I thought I wouldn't hate them. They all looked at Jacob and he had a smirk on his face seeming as he won the lottery. Okay well someone drank some creepy potion.

I hear laughing. I see Blake and Jordan are laughing like maniacs and as soon as they see my confused expression they laugh harder. Oh I think I said it out loud.

"Yeah you did princess but don't worry in have big plans for you" The deep voice said I nearly jumped in surprise and I didn't even bother to hide my shock when I realized Jacob said that. When I looked at him he glowered over me and looked at me with an amused heart stopping smile. The laughing continued for a little more time and then they settled down.

"Okay since I told you what you want to know thank you for playing heroes I will just be going now" I said going for the door but tingles stopped me as I going towards the door. The person had a strong grip but not enough to hurt me it gave me a safe feeling and butterflies erupted in my stomach. I shook off the cliche novel feeling.

I look up to see Jacob holding my arm back a flash of unknown emotion came through his eyes but as soon as it came it left that I thought I could have imagined him.

"Umm... what are you doing I'm on leaving " I said kinda weirded out. I mean being with the three bad boys and me being a nerd I am surprised they didn't leave me there with Manny but now they are joking with me like we have been friends all our lives. Ha no bitch.

"You are not leaving you will stay here and sit like a good girl you understand me" Jacob said in a dangerously low voice with makes him hotter. No bad Athena something is going on and you are having these thoughts like a maniac!

Jordan and Blake were already out the door and Jacob was about to leave until I yelled, "This is considered kidnapping!"

"Well there you go we are kidnapping you" he said nonchalantly with a smirk on his face and with that he left and locked the door.

Have I mentioned this.

Oh shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shit indeed my dear Athena. What do you think of this chapter? What will happen next?
Stay tuned ;)

Remember to:

Read
Comment
Vote