VIII

CHAPTER 8

Jordan's POV

The meeting with Athena's parents was awesome. I mean I have cracked tough parents but Athena's parents are unique they are slightly protective but once they knew us they thanked us for kidnapping her.

Thanked us.

We froze once they hugged us. Although her brother was really mad when he found out we kidnapped her then he yelled at his parents for letting this happen again which I don't know what that means. After that he stormed off but not before threatening us.

We start walking towards the car. Jacob let's out a huge breath his face still holding shock. He can't believe these people exist crazy cool people. Then his phone starts buzzing and making siren sounds. We all know why that happens............ security cameras.

I love my security cameras I built them blind folded when I was 9. Yes I was a computer geek still am just cooler because I use it for illegal stuff. Blake and Jacob scrunch their eyebrows in confusion. I programmed my security camera to sense danger and people who break into the house and I also programmed it to have face recognition so only all three of us can enter without it going crazy.

Jacob takes out his phone and curses under his breath. He holds up his phone and waves it in my face.

The screen said,' DESTROYED AND DISABLED' I cursed and then I felt tears brim my eyes.

Shelda we have been through everything in the whole last week. And Penelope I spent two whole minutes working on her. While I mourn for their loss Blake cheers. You see he never liked my toys he thinks they could take over the world. They would never do that.

Even if they did I don't have to worry because I am their creator. * cue the evil laugh with lightning*

"I can bring the footage back give me a sec" I said but it don't matter because as soon as I was done with the sentence I already had the footage on Jacob's phone.

We al huddle around the phone. We soon see Athena looking around like a ninja would do. Then she sees the security camera and her cute brown doe eyes widen in horror or fright. A sudden sound makes me jump.

"AAHHHHHHH" She yells while leaping doing a flip and taking a orange and shoe that I left yesterday on the floor. She then rolls in the corner to check both ways. She rolls again to the middle and lands like Spider-Man. Then she throws the orange accurately at the camera. Just like that Shelda was gone I let out a whimper. Blake laughs loudly and Jacob chuckles amused at Athena.

Don't cry Jordan be a man do it for Shelda.

I looked at the other camera footage.

When I put it on the first thing we see is Athena skipping to the first step then she got on the railing and slid down the stairs. She let out the cutest little noise that resembled to a gleeful cry. I started getting a little worried so was Blake she was so distracted she didn't see how fast she was going. As if she came back to reality and yelped because of the speed. Then she did a backflip and landed it perfectly even better than those gymnasts. It was left for me to stare at this girl in awe I couldn't believe my eyes.

That's when she realizes Penelope my camera was watching her. Athena glared at it with so much hatred I felt like she was glaring at me.

Then the unexpected she started circling Penelope like she is in those wrestling matches. It happened so fast she did a back hand spring on the high chair and flew in the air. She blended to get a better chance and then a little less movements and the camera died.

Forever may Pen and Shel Rest In Peace.

Blake was clearly amused by the way he was cackling like a seal and Jacob had an impassive look but you could see a faint smile. Then it hit me like bricks.

She has us the 3 bad boys wrapped around her finger although getting Jacob's trust is near impossible but for some reason I know she can do it.

Blake's eyes widen in horror the next words startle us," Guys we kidnapped a monkey"

Woah this is going to be a fun ride.

---__________\______\____\\\\\___________

This was so bad af 😩
In my defense I am a girl and I don't know the closest idea to what guys think about.

They are so weird

Anyways thank you a bunch for reading my book even though it looks like it deserves to be in the trash.
I have been trying to do long chapters but I don't want anyone forgetting the plot so work with me pls.

Anyways stay tuned

Remember to........

Read
Comment
Vote

Do your thing