XXII

CHAPTER 22

Athena's POV

Why do dogs bark? I mean why didn't god just give them the gift of talking, you know? It's really unfair.

You know what I also realized....I miss my family so much and I am a disgrace to all of them. I could have escaped already since they have no one watching me.

" I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick" I say excusing myself from the conversation and soon when I am out of their sight I let out a little giggle. Oh they won't suspect anything.

I have a slight hesitance because I have this nagging in the back of my head saying I will miss them.....or that they will kill me. Same thing.

Do I really want to do this? They were all so nice other than Blake and Jacob. I really got attached but this is for the best. Probably not for them but I mean I get to be selfish considering I was kidnapped and held hostage.

I go up to Jalyn's room because it is the only one in this hotel with a balcony. Running up to the balcony opening the fancy doors and the hot air hits me. I lean on the railing of the balcony a bit but wince at how high this room is.

Damn. I won't be escaping I will probably die before I get home. This is the only way.

Hey ever tried the front door perhaps? My conscience said sarcastically.

" Well that wouldn't be as exciting, now would it?" I say back. I need a good story to tell not ways of how to open a door. I see a close tree to the balcony I'll have to jump to the tree and start climbing down and then I would have to run as fast as I can.

***

20 minutes later

Running is really tiring. So everything didn't go exactly as plan because when I jumped on the tree and was climbing down I lost my footing on the tree and fell off the tree to the ground making at least 8 huge bruises on my back, legs, and hands. Thank god it didn't ruin my adorable money maker because I have to actually get somewhere. I then sped off with everything in me. I start making it more to the city realizing I have nowhere to go because I'M IN SPAIN!!

Many people passing through here and let me tell you hotties. But do I care? To be completely honest no. I just realized there were hot guys here because I kept bumping into them. And they kept coming up to me saying they 'lost' their dog but I stopped believing it when they asked me for my number while I was concerned to what happened to the 'dog'. I soon see a man with I suppose his girlfriend next to him. They seem about my brother's age.  They both look so happy ,laughing and tickling each other. I decide to go up to them and ask them for help.

Walk confidently. Like you own the place. I start walking towards them straightening my posture. When I am only a few feet from them I suddenly fly towards them.

A bike hit me. And it hurts like hell.

" Watch where you going, jerkwad" I yell at him making him look back at me like I was crazy but kept riding his bike. People these days.

" Are you okay?" The girl I've been trying to get to kneels down looking at me concerned unlike her boyfriend who is clutching his stomach in laughter.

"Glad to know I am causing someone happiness" I grumble under my breath making the girl chuckle softly. Wow she's beautiful and flawless. She gives me a hand to stand up and I gladly take it grateful.

::::::: on the other side:::::::

" SHE'S GONE !!" Jacob yells at us making us cower in fear. How were we suppose to know she would escape it was Jordan and Blake's fault. But it's still a bit harsh. Jordan looks like he is in the middle of laughing and crying and to be honest I don't blame him.

" HOW CAN YOU LET THIS HAP-" Jacob says but I kinda tune him out. He does that to me all the time so I'm just returning the action. So the real reason Jacob, Jordan, and Blake are back in Spain is because they had problems to deal with because the rival gang. I really liked Athena she isn't like any other girl. I feel sad she left I mean if you're going to leave take me with you. Who wants to be stuck with these idiots.

" Jalyn, Jalyn, Jalyn.....are you listening " Jacob says snapping his fingers in front of my face harshly. Dude, get your crusty ass finger out of my face. I scowl.

" Wow, You finally figured that out, great job! Shall I give you a medal for your idiotic question or would you like a trophy instead?" I say with a small smirk. I look at Jacob and see he is still fuming. Well, that didn't work.

!!!!!!!!! I'm here!!!!!!!!!

" Thank you for the soup, Janet" I say smiling and she smiles back wearily. Her husband Mario left a few minutes ago after I told them the whole deal with how I got kidnapped and just happen to be here. They were very humble and invited me to their house. Then Mario apologized for laughing when I got hit by a bike, but to be honest I don't think he was sorry considering he was chuckling during his apology. Then I explained how I was kidnapped by Jacob, Blake, and Jordan. Then Janet offered me some warm soup and who was I to deny that would just be rude of me so to not be rude I got 3 bowls of soup and let me tell you it was delicious.

The hear the door slam. Huh, Mario must be home.

Mario bursts into the kitchen with Blake, Jordan, and Jacob? They all come in fuming well other than Jordan who has a bowl of cereal and is munching on it. Before I get to say anything Jacob rushes to me giving me a hug.

Sike.

Jacob rushes towards me fuming and takes out a huge injection needle and next thing I know I am seeping into darkness.

" Why do feet smell and nose runs?" I say my last thought before it gets completely dark.

✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

Long time no hear am I right?

Plus I can't believe we made it to 13 k this is incredible 😮🙀😱

Read
Comment
Vote

And also share my story 😉