XIX

Dedicated to kawehi17

CHAPTER 19

" Welcome to Spain" A man who is looking at me weirdly says opening the hotel doors more like mansion like seriously I saw their house and I say okay they must have spent all their money on this house but noooo.

Apparently they are rich for living.

Once we are inside the room I see myself on the mirror and I realize I am bleeding everywhere. No wonder that dude looked at me like I just killed his mom when I stood on the white carpet making blood stains I look like a girl who thinks it's Halloween and dressed as a bloody bride.

I look horrible is a understatement.

Freddy Kruger would be scared of me if I showed up at his doorstep looking like this.

" Go take a shower you look shittier than usual" Jacob says insulting me making me and Jordan gasp dramatically.

" Oh, please you all know red blood is my color" I say dramatically flipping my hair. "Plus, you resemble to a nugget clown"

Jacob raises an eyebrow almost daringly. He then scoffs and takes step closer to me with a sexy smirk.

Sexy?

Yes, well I mean he's not ugly.

" Cunt Rag" I gasp at the rudeness  because boy hold my earrings I am about to get on this....

" Douche Cannon" I say confidently

" Bitčh"

" Poop Head"

" Tramp"

" Wiener Eater"

" Stuck- up"

" Ogre"

" Wench" Jacob says making me gasp a wench.
A freaking hooker.

" Oh yeah well....." I drag out not have anything to really say "   If I wanted to kill myself I'd climb up to your ego and jump to your IQ"  I said receiving 'ohhs' from Blake and Jordan.

" Why don't you slip into something more comfortable like--- a coma"

" If you want to be a smart ass first you have to be smart otherwise you are just an ass"

" So you've changed your mind, does this one work any better?"

" When you were born, the police arrested your dad, the doctor slapped your mom, animal control euthanized your brother, and A&E made a documentary that saved your life."

" You're a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory"

" Um..... You're so ugly...... Hello Kitty said goodbye to you" I blurt out making him cock in eyebrow in amusement.

" Whatever you say, Red Velvet " Jacob says chuckling wait what...... Red Velvet?

" Red Velvet?" Blake and Jordan say simultaneously figuring out my same question.

" Well, yeah she looks like a cupcake but that is to overrated so Red Velvet since she is all bloody. " Jacob says scratching his neck , but quickly adds," Plus..... it's much easier than learning her actual name"

I knew he couldn't ever be nice.

Jerk.

I feel lightheaded.

" Are you okay" someone says but right now I can't see anything with black dots clouding my vision. 

I feel someone shaking me. Soon I am sinking to a world with dark unicorns.

I feel so depressed.

* cue the tremble* Dark unicorns.

~~~~~~

I wake up with my head pounding for what it feels the 5th time this week. Wait, how long was I kidnapped for?

" You don't know how long you have been kidnapped for!!!!"

" No I was to busy trying to stay alive thank you very much. " I scoff. Mind people in heads am I right?

" Hi" a overly cheery girl about my age says breaking through the door. Making me startle and scream.

OMG!

I keep on telling until I fell of the bed. I peak over the side of the bed and see the teenage girl startled by the way I fell of the bed but soon enough she starts laughing like a maniac but seeing my face she instantly quiets down but soon starts on another fit of giggles.

" You done" I say embarrassed and annoyed.

" I'm sorry can we start over okay three...two...one hey my name is Jalyn and I am going to be your soon to be best friend " the girl or should I say Jalyn says nervously making me instantly feel bad for automatically being mad at her for no reason.

" Hi my name is Athena and first you have to be accepted by the penguin community they say........ Yes" I say but then all I hear is squealing of a 7 year old but I see it's only Jalyn.

This girl will give me real trouble.

But yet again when aren't I in trouble.

I mean YOLO.

" So I see you met Jalyn" Blake says walking inside with Jordan with a lollipop.

" I WANT CANDY" I yell at Jordan putting him on a chocking hold position.

" Top drawer on the kitchen" Jordan wheezes out desperately trying to get oxygen in his lungs. I quickly run out of the room's door but I soon realize I don't know where the kitchen is.

Dang rabbit.

I start walking a bit further and see the huge kitchen not as big as the one in the mansion but still huge. I came to a conclusion that Jacob, Blake and Jordan have an illegal money tree. I mean duh.

Just where they keep it is the question.

Once I go to those white sparkling drawers I open it and quickly fall in love.

SOO MUCH CANDY!!!

I am going to get a huge sugar high. I was about to start eating but I see a chocolate I turn and see the most glorious brownies I have ever seen.

And soon eat all of them.

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

Hey to everyone I dont really have much to say but there is your new chapter. I know I have been updating maybe faster but also short chapters but I've been kinda busy.

Drill

Read
Comment
Vote

Stay tuned 🥂🍻🍺🍹