Chapter 30: 3 Bad Boys Kidnapped Me

Chapter 30

Ever look in the mirror and say 'I'm so glad I'm me?' because that is exactly how I'm feeling. Today I weirdly woke up with extra confidence and I honestly can't even lie I look good with my new clothes. I finally truly feel clean.

For once my problems don't define me and I am so happy.

Smiling and skipping down the stairs I hear Jordan, Blake and Jacob in a heated conversation and by heated I mean they are all talking in form voices that have an edge to it and surprisingly even Jordan's.

Me being well me hide behind a wall still being able to hear their conversation a bit.

"Kill that bastard, torture him I don't care what you do just- make him suffer" Jacob said in a deadly tone that made me shiver but suddenly a wave of fear hit me. I can imagine his blank facial expression due to the coldness of his voice. He said it so casually yet cold that I know that it's not the first time. Jacob sent Jordan and Blake to k-kill someone—

"Okay boss" Jordan said in also deadly voice that almost made me cry. Jordan? The sweet, cuddly, and loving person agrees to murder a man in cold blood? Just as Jacob talking so casually about ending a person's life and torturing them.

Millions of thoughts were circling inside my head. My dumbass mouth involuntarily blurted out, "Stop."

The silence made me assume they were gaping and shocked of my voice coming out of nowhere. I cowardly was still behind the wall hiding from their expressions.

"Come out" Jacob's deep voice tumbled and fear came back.

What if he kills me for having heard?

I woke up 20 minutes ago as happy as a person can be and it took 2 minutes to ruin my day.

I slowly walked out not wanting to look at anyone so my gaze was to the floor. I could feel 3 pairs of eyes boring into my soul. I'm personally about to shit myself.

Don't judge me try having three dangerous gang members that caught you ease dropping their plan on killing someone brutally.

"Athena" Blake said slowly. "What are you doing here".

"Don't kill anyone" I tried to say mustering up my toughest voice. The scariest glare coming from Jacob made me squeak out, "please".

"Jordan, Blake leave...now" Jacob said in a hard tone. His glare was filled with fury and hatred.

Jordan and Blake hesitated before slowly exiting and leaving me with a murderer.
He steps closer to me dreadfully slow until he was right in front of me his face stone cold.

My nervousness and fear hit me hard and I was shaking. I have no doubt that Jordan and Blake won't cause me any harm, but Jacob is a different story. He's so difficult one second he's holding my arms so tightly that they turn blue and I faint and the next we are almost kissing. His voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Listen here and listen good and get it through your thick skull" He started out and I fearfully gulped. He then continued.

"You are a hostage. You are not a princess living in a fucking castle and we are not your fucking servants. You may have messed up with Jordan's brain a bit by coming here, but he will not change, none of us will, you would be selfish and stupid to believe you can change us. Now shut your mouth before I kill you too" he said smiling wickedly.

He then leans downs to my ear his breath fanning my ear. "Because trust me baby I'll enjoy it." He says.

Was it hot in here because that is all I'm feeling. I was standing there so flustered that I didn't even notice he left.

This is what Jacob does to me. He gives me mixed signs and feelings like it's some sort of game to him. He is just playing me right?

He probably is keeping me until I give him something he wants and he will throw me away when he's done.

The worst part of all is that I'm not messing with any regular player. He is a sexy, dominant, mafia leader that fucks and kills.

I walk back to my room. When I get there I sit down and stare blankly at the wall letting myself be engulfed in all my thoughts.

Why did I want to kiss him while he was threatening to kill me?

Jacob's POV

"You are a hostage. You are not a princess living in a fucking castle and we are not your fucking servants. You may have messed up with Jordan's brain a bit by coming here, but he will not change, none of us will, you would be selfish and stupid to believe you can change us. Now shut your mouth before I kill you too" I said smiling wickedly.

I was bluffing, but what I said was true her aura of innocence was messing with our brains and we need to get our head in the game now that the Russian mafia now wants to take us out.

I lean down to her ear. "Because trust me baby I'll enjoy it." I said in a raspy voice that came out involuntary. I see her gulp and then she seems to be in thought and I turned around and walked away smirking.

Blake and Jordan left and took care of what needed to be done but I went to the gun vault underground and also loaded up my handgun with bullets because I also have business to attend to.

-

"Please don't kill me I'll tell you everything I know" the pathetic man screamed at me while I laughed loudly in amusement and shot him in between his eyes. He was kneeling but as soon as I shot him his lifeless body fell back.

I then turned around to face his disgusting partner covered in blood and scars looking like death itself.

He was crying. I snarled disgusted. He was more pathetic than the first one. I was making a move to shoot him but he whispered something very lowly.

"He's coming for her" he whispered hopelessly knowing he was going to die no matter what information he gave.

"Who" I growled out in confusion and anger that he is making me wait this long to kill him.

"He is coming for her" he waited a few seconds. He was out of breath because of all the wounds he had on his body he would die any second now and we both knew there was nothing to keep this man alive, it's too late.

"He is coming for, Athena" he said and went limp. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. In frustration and anger I shot his body five times. I then called two of my men to take care of the bodies.

Athena?

Who would want to harm her?

Rushing to my car I drive to the house as quick as possible. Ten minutes later I arrive and see the door creeped open. I take the gun out of the waistband on my pants and proceed in the house slowly to see an unconscious Athena with blood written on the walls.

What was written was,"She will always be mine".

//////////////

PERIODDDD!!

Please comment if you liked this chapter and what were your favourite parts?

I also wanted to say that my book will start getting a bit more serious and less childish I realised I wanted to right content that was a bit more mature and I hope you guys will like my new style of writing.

Much love.