XVII

CHAPTER 17

Jordan's POV

" NOOOO why can't you guys stay why can't Athena stay why" Hope sniffles making a tantrum that little girl is the cutest with her twin brother Ashton who is with his parents to visit their grandfather and grandmother. They didn't take Hope because she wanted to stay and Hope had a soccer game coming up and her coach is giving them lots of practice. That little girl can make the loudest tantrums but she can use her cuteness as a defense. Good thing we are used to all these tantrums because we would be putty in her hands.

Blake tries to calm her down, but it's no use and Jacob is out in the store he said he was on his way back so he should be here any second. But the way he deals with Hope is kinda hard he has his soft parts, but he also demands being respected and followed. I guess it's what happens when you are a gang leader.

Athena is still sleeping and that is understandable she worked hard yesterday to give us a to die for meal. We all dropped dead and moaned at how delicious that dinner was. She also made chicken nuggets from scratch for Hope since her teeth aren't strong enough to eat steak. I can't understand how someone can be so sweet when we are the jerks that kidnapped her.

Hope is screaming and crying everywhere. I already gave her candy it usually what we have to do when she has these tantrums and she immediately quiets down but when we gave her candy she yelled more and threw it at our face.

I hear dragging footsteps and a groan and there comes Athena with her cute messy hair and eyes under her bags. I would stop and take a picture at how adorable she looks but right now I am being clawed by a 4 year old girl. Hope suddenly stops looking up at Athena.

" Raine please tell me you are not leaving" Hope cries desperately but all Athena can give her is a confused look. Athena doesn't know where we are leaving we suggested Jacob to tell her but al he replied with was," She is kidnapped we don't have to tell her where we are going or what we are going to do with her"

We are going to Spain in the main gang house. It's not like all the other gang houses where it's full of graffiti and an abandoned building or gang house is a mansion it's a pretty big house with 212 rooms inside because all the gang members live in there, well other than some adults who have their wife and kids in a different house mostly because they don't want to expose their family to danger.

" No baby I'm not leaving anywhere..willingly" Athena said knowing she can't promise leaving because after all we do own her now. Jacob suddenly comes in and is startled at the sight before him. Me with scratches on my face with Blake and Athena cradling Hope like a baby.
Jacob sighs and nods towards Blake giving him the SIGN which is take her out.

And not so gentle.

Blake comes up behind Athena grabbing her arms forcibly but knowing Blake he will try to be gentle but that would be going against Jacob's orders. Athena starts screaming to let her go and Hope start crying and hitting Blake to let her go. It is a truly heartbreaking sight. Athena also breaks down and starts crying still screaming. Screams can echo is this house held with so much pain. I move my gaze not daring to meet Athena's accusing glare I just can't look at Athena or Hope I will start crying myself.

When Athena is fully dragged out Hope charges at Jacob punching him with her little fists. He bends down clearly unaffected by the fists being thrown his way.

" I HATE YOU BRING ATHENA BACKK I HATE YOU I HATE YOU" Hope yells making Jacob lower his head in shame and his eyes flashing hurt. Jacob isn't immune from emotions just because he can hide it from some people he knows when to open up especially to the right people he loves and trust. But, one exception he hates looking weak.

" I'm sorry but I have to do this" Jacob says not with many emotion but knowing it has a hint of emotion makes it meaningful and little Hope knows that.

" Don't hurt her she is my best friend" Hope cries calming down and sticking her pinky out and Jacob nods and puts his huge finger wrapped in Hope cute tiny little pinky. He is about to stand up but Hope stops him and gives him a huge hug which Jacob gladly responds to. Then little Hope runs to me and gives me a huge hug and then looks up at me with pouty eyes.

" Please tell Blake I am sorry and tell Athena I said goodbye but she better come soon" Hope says making me smile at the girl's feelings. We nod and head outside because yesterday we already told Maria what was going to happen.

Jacob and I walk out of the house to meet a bruised, bloody and scratched Blake making me and Jacob snort in laughter.

" That did this to you" Jacob says pointing at Athena and exaggerating that like she is a object. I know it's gonna take a while to warm up to her but I am having doubts if he will ever warm up to her.

" I didn't want to hurt her, but when she was struggling she hit herself and knocked herself out " Blake grumbles leaving me wheezing in laughter.

" She knocked herself out" I say looking at the unconscious body in the car. Jacob chuckles but then nods us to get in the car. Blake quickly calls shotgun and pushes me on the floor leaving me grunting.

I am athletic but not with natural fast reflexes like Blake, Jacob, or .........Superman.

I get in the backseat and look at Athena and see her head is bleeding and she has tear-stained cheeks. Poor girl she has been through a lot these past few days its all moving so fast and the bad part is that we already got attached to her.

And we won't ever let her go willingly.

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Hey guys I know I have no excuse this chapter sucked but I was having abbot of writers block but I think I will be up by tomorrow.

The next chapter is going to be short like a flashback so you should expect that soon.

Anyways y'all know the drill

Read
Comment
Vote

Stay tuned thank you 😊🦄