IX

CHAPTER 9

Athena's POV

I was happily eating Nutella but can I girl ever eat in peace?

No.

The doorbell rang I was sooo comfortable oh yeah I also ordered pizza from the house phone don't know how they didn't realize that I had a phone but whatever.

The point is I am on the couch and the door is just........... so far. Groaning I stand up tiredly and drag my feet. I come to a halt before opening in realization I don't got money.

"This is terrible service I ordered this pizza two centuries ago gimme that" I say snatching the pizza boxes because I don't have any money. I then slam the door on the cute pizza delivery guy with a gun.

Wait a gun?

I shrug . Ehhh I got my pizza he could have a bomb for all I care. I drag my feet to the couch and I put down the pizza box. Maybe I should check if he is still there. But first I run to the bathroom to get a plumber thingy and I then go to the kitchen to get those frying pans. I look in the peep hole and see the cute blond guy is still standing there with a gun in his hand.

I open the door taking him by surprise and then I plunge his face making the plunging thingy stick on his face and then I bring up the frying pan and smack his head with everything in me which is a lot. He falls with a bang and he starts bleeding.

Omg did I kill him!!

I crouch down so I am hovering on top of him and I press two fingers on his neck like those people do in TV. Once I see he is not dead I slam the door and make my way to the pizza.

Harsh? .................... Nah.

I turn on the television putting on a soccer game I then realize my bae is playing......... Christiano Ronaldo is a awesome forward and is hot. He plays for Real Madrid.

10 minutes later

Since the game ended and I ran out of pizza and popcorn because I kept throwing the popcorn and kept yelling at the screen. I felt like I had something to do but I don't remember. Then I saw nothing less than the bad boys barge in here with a panicked expression well at least only Jordan was panicked Blake was staring at the body outside and Jacob had a blank look on his face.

"Oh my god my baby girl are you okay? Are you hurt? Did that mean man do anything to you? Is that blood? Jordan said bombarding me with questions looking over me and panicking. I give him a weird look.

"Nooo it is pizza sauce " I say wiping my cheek in the back I see Blake kicking the unconscious body like a soccer ball. Jacob comes up to me keeping his blank facade.

"What happened?" He say looking at me not being concerned but curiosity. I sigh rather dramatic making his roll his eyes. And I start. ," Well were to start were to start" I mutter over again I then make an ' Ahhh' sound.

"Okay so I was bored so I ordered pizza in the house phone that cutie" I pause pointing at the unconscious guy. "Had a gun but I realized that after I already slammed the door on his face then I I got the plunger and a frying pan and you can figure it out"

I smirk. This is going to be fun.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Heyyy this is a short chapter.

Anyways what do you think about the book so far?

Read
Comment
Vote

Stay tuned ;)