Chapter 29: 3 Bad Boys Kidnapped Me

CHAPTER 29

(RECAP ON STORY)
3 bad boys:
Jacob- leader of gang, very violent
Blake- extremely strong has crush on Jailyn(Athena's friend)
Jordan- very cute and nice

Athena gets kidnapped she is bipolar. Jacob, Blake and Jordan kidnap her and she ends up in Italy. She had been having steamy moments with Jacob but he is a hard cold ass that make life impossible. And Athena hasn't seen the bad parts of any of them.... yet.

Athena's POV

"Okay if this kidnapping thing is going to work out I need actual clothes and not the same one I had on for the last two weeks"

I smile sweetly at them when they all look at me in horror. They then file out the room like an evacuation drill and I pout. Luckily Jacob walks back in looking like a sexy beast.

"I need clothes" I state simply not bothering to explain my point even further. He holds up a finger signaling to wait a second. He gets his phone from his pocket leaving me there waiting. He starts dialing or texting someone while I whistle and look around aimlessly.

"Jalyn and Jane will be here in 9 hours to get you a new wardrobe" he states. My bottom lip quivers.

"But...but I stink" I say pouting more. He rolls his eyes.

"Then take a shower"

"I'll have to put on dirty clothes"

"Put your um... what do you call it? Oh put on perfume"

I groan and fall dramatically on the floor and clutch his legs like my life depends on it. Well other people's lives depend on it because I can knock someone out with my stink.

"Please have mercy on me and just let me go buy clothes that are clean, now" I pleaded.

"Yeah, well who's gonna take you, huh? Because I sure as hell won't" he responded with a look of disgust. Acting unaffected by his rudeness I just pleaded,"Please, it's the least you can do"

"We leave in ten"

()()()()()()

"God damn hurry the fuck up we don't have all day" an annoyed Jacob says on the other side of the door. Just as he said that I wonderfully opened the door to have him topple over me. My guess was that he was leaning on the door when I opened it. Pain was shooting through my back but thankfully Jacob's hand on my back made my fall lighter.

The space between us was close to none. My eyes of course shut instantly, but when I opened them I saw his deep brown eyes with specks of hazel. His eyelashes and flawless skin were every girl's envy. Most importantly those pink full lips were so close to me it made my heart race.

He was staring at me so deeply and it felt as if we were both memorizing each detail of each other's face. We had no intention of moving from our position, but at that were second my back hurt a bit and I winced. Seeing my face he snapped out of whatever trace he was in and immediately got up.

He extended his hand and I took it.

Soon then came his stone exterior facade and he just walked out of the room.

He literally just walked out the room without saying a word. My eyes watched his retreating figure and in frustration I lifted my middle finger knowing that he can't see me.

I feel tired all of a sudden. Not tired like I want to go to sleep just tired mentally and physically, but I don't have time to be worried about that. I grab my stuff and walk out the door meeting Jacob at the bottom of the staircase.

He seemed pretty occupied on his phone to notice I was coming down the stairs, but when I finally was standing in front of him he lifted his head up and signaled for us to leave.

The car ride to the mall consisted of me trying to start a conversation and him rejecting it. Usually I wouldn't feel so bad about that, but that moment caused his actions to sting.

When Jacob found a parking spot he immediately parked and got out of the car I suppose tired of being stuck in a small container area with me. I sigh deeply and follow him to the big mall of Italy.

He was guiding me so my guess is that he's been here before.

'He owns a house here of course he knows about most things here'

'I guess your right'

"I think you will like this store" Jacob says bringing me out of my head. I look inside through the glass window displays and see a lot of clothes. I nod rapidly and enter the store without waiting for a response.

So our whole day consisted of literally shopping until I drop. I bought clothes for any possible occurrence that may happen at my stay with the 'scary' gang leaders. Just thinking of them being scary makes me snicker mentally. Although Jacob is a bit scary at times, but scary looks hot on him.

Jacob has been quieter than usual the whole time and he just observed me with a look of contempt on his face. I let it slide and gave him time to think only because I also needed the time to think.

Do I like Jacob? Is it honestly even possible that I could maybe like like my kidnapper that has almost killed me twice?

I literally have no excuse for not updating this story for like two years but honestly I don't know😭 I slowly stared coming back onto this platform and a lot had changed so i'm still trying to adjust to this in my schedule but I really want to start writing more i hope you guys forgive me
Thanks for reading if you made it this far