XI

CHAPTER 11

Athena's POV

" I never knew you were a badass but taking it how you talked to him I am surprised you didn't faint at the sight of a guy liking you, a nerd'' Blake says making me clench and unclench my fists breathing in and out like my therapist told me but it was to late. I already lunged at Blake with Jordan wrapping his arms around my waist and try pulling my off. This is what I needed. A release. I know why I am having these mood swings and the need to punch anything living.

Jordan's yells could be heard like Blake's. Jordan is yelling because he cant get me off of Blake and is asking Jacob for help while Blake is yelling at Jordan to get me off of him. Jordan managed to get me off of Blake. Instantly my fighting instinct snapped in and I shoved Jordan making his grip no longer hold me back he stumbled but caught himself before he lost balance. I then threw a uppercut to Jordan's face not giving him chance to recover I throw punches to his stomach repeatedly in one swift move I could have had Jordan on a headlock but I feel arms contain me and I realize it is Blake.

A tear slips down my cheek and soon many tears follow. I can't stop it is something I can't  control. I feel as depressed as a brown mushy banana. I cant stop the tears flowing down my face. I hate that I can't control what I feel like a normal person. I am pretty sure my eyes are stormy grey since my eyes change color depending my mood. I hate that I can't be happy. I hate that I can't make any friends. I hate that people don't like me. I hate that I am kidnapped. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

I see I am sitting on concrete with the boys surrounding me including Jacob which looks a bit alerted and concerned. That makes me feel gushy inside that these boys look like they actually care about me. That I am not just a random person they happen to save. I like to make myself think that they actually care. I realize I stopped crying when thinking of these boys. I feel a warm hand lifting my chin and I see Jordan looking at me with a bruised cheek with a busted lip and blood.

That makes me start crying all over again. I feel guilt fill me up like water in a jar. I finally think I have someone that cares for me and I hurt them no one can love me without getting hurt. I'm not compatible with anyone. I might die alone with my brother married with cute kids, my parents with a adorable dog that can protect them and I wont even be able to go with them because I am a depressing cat lady that smells like cat litter and bacon.

" Hey what's wrong" A husky but soft voice says. I see Jacob kneeling down to my eye level the boys following suit. I start to hiccup. Learning from this I know why Jacob is the leader he protects, fights, but most importantly he is trustworthy. When these boys don't know what to do they turn to Jacob to help and tell them what to do.

" I have *hiccup * a bipolar * hiccup * disorder " I say hiccuping because I have been crying too much. Great now my nose is stuffy ugh. To say say these boys were shocked is an understatement these guys look like they discovered Kim Kardashian was a guy. For some reason Jordan and Blake briefly look at Jacob. There is a long pause because the boys still have wide eyes and their mouths hanging open a bit. Please tell me they aren't those judgmental people that don't want to be friends with anyone with a disorder or well is shallow.

Blake is the first one to actually say something," Its cool we like you anyway and by the way you don't punch like a girl because that actually hurt" Blake complimented me or what I think was a compliment.

" Yeah well I got practice" I say looking at them in admiration. I can't believe that they actually seem nicer than anyone around me yet they are the ruthless bad boys. It's near to impossible these guys are actually teddy bears except Jacob. He is a mystery to me.