XXV

CHAPTER 25

Blake's POV

" So who is your favorite rapper?" Jordan asks Jalyn. We were playing 20 questions but we are really just asking questions. Everyone is here in the living room couch except for Athena who is sleeping.

Jacob looks bored out of his mind although he is listening while Jalyn, Jordan, Janet, Mario, and I are asking questions to each other. Jordan is sitting in a medium couch by himself, Mario and Janet are sitting on another couch, Jacob is sitting on a one seat chair/couch, while I'm sitting with Jalyn.

" I love Eminem" Jalyn squeals then suddenly Athena walks in scratching her head. Giving Janet a weird look.

" I like Skittles, better" Athena says while I let out silent laugh along with everyone else at Athena's oblivion.

" No, the rapper you idiot" Jalyn says face-palming while Athena looks at her weirdly again. We obviously knew what she was talking about, but Athena just came in. And let's be honest-- that girl is in love with sweets.

" You're the idiot, what's so good about an M&M wrapper....?" Athena asks making everyone let out a laugh even Jacob has a faint smile. Athena looks confused for the reason, but shrugs it off.

She sits down on the couch next to Jordan and she lays her head on his lap, yawning. Jordan starts playing with her hair. We all know that she is the sweetest most cuddliest person and she doesn't care who she is interacting with she WILL be nice.

"We gonna do something or what" Jordan exclaims. Athena pouts and nods.

"Yeah, I'm really boreddd" she says dragging out the D.

"You just got here" Mario states unimpressed and she gives a shrug in reply.

Athena's POV

"Both Jordan and I actually have take care of some business" Blake says getting up with Jordan. I wave them goodbye while they stand up and walk to the door.

Janet gives an apologetic look and shows Jalyn her phone. Jalyn winces and takes the phone to text someone I suppose. Why are they looking at me like th-

" Mario and Jalyn have to come with me, Mario and I have to visit a priest for very important papers and Jalyn needs to work" she says Janet starts cursing and grumbling. They all get up and leave, leaving me alone with Jacob.

" And then there were two" I say weakly and Jacob gives me a cold glare that shut me up. Great I'm stuck with this dude. He is colder than Elsa from Frozen. I walk to the couchy chair he is sitting in and tug on his arm. I took him off guard considering he jumped and tensed as I touched him.

" Come on lets go do something fun" I exclaimed excitedly, but as soon as I looked at him I knew he wasn't going to go along with the plan. "Please" I pouted looking quite please with myself once he softened his glare but nonetheless he gave a reluctant nod.

" We can go to a fair that is in town" he says making me nod excitingly. I want a stuffed penguin. It's been a while since I went to a fair because when fairs came to town most of the school would be there and you know the bullies. He motions a hand for me to follow him.  He leads me outside to the garage.

He opens the garage and I gasp in surprise and astonishment. His cars are gorgeous. That is right cars. I knew he was rich but damn.

Hot and rich.

Sexy.

I would love to ride one of those one day.

Yes, I have a driver's license, but apparently I am a crazy driver. According to my brother....and mom and my dad.... and everyone I had drove with.

I keep telling them the signs with the numbers to represent the speed is just a suggestion.

They don't actually expect you to drive that slow.

He picks a blue Mustang and I just follow him and take the hint to get in the car when he honks the horn furiously.

😉

Finally arriving to the fair the view was amaze-balls. Now thinking about it what are amaze-balls? Are they balls that are amazing.

Jacob gets out of the car silently with me following him. The whole car ride was kind of, how do I put this, it was........silent.

Yeah, I take it he didn't like my jokes.

I am still considering the fact that he is an alien, yet no one listens to me. Every time I try he shuts me down yet keeps a blank face on. I told him this and his response was:

"I may look calm, but in my mind I have killed you three times already."

I just responded with a whistle and I looked out the window awkwardly.

We go to the front to get tickets. I wish I could pay, but I don't have money since they kinda kidnapped me without giving me time to pack. The conditions weren't the best, here.

A blonde caked-orange faced girl was in the ticket booth looking bored but as soon as she spotted Jacob she straightened her posture and fixed her hair also pulling her shirt down to show unnecessary cleavage. She twirls her hair giving Jacob a flirtatious smile which Jacob surprisingly returns with his own smirk. This is so flirty I feel awkward standing there.

Jacob starts flirting with blondie and a minute later she gives us FREE tickets! How insane is that! Jacob gives me my ticket.

" How did you get tickets" I ask. I don't want to go to jail for stealing today because frankly I want to have a good day and forget my problems.

"You don't want to know" Jacob smirks almost carefree. This shocked me a bit seeing he is not glaring at me. Sure it is for the wrong reasons, but I decide to not ruin the moment and just drag him closer to the food stands.

I am a growing girl.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi I know long time no update. And to be honest this isn't my best work I just wanted to put this out there that way you guys don't think I'm dead. 😉

Read
Comment
Vote