V

Okay I decided to give you guys a treat today and I am going to do one of the boys POV for the short chapter. Now I am not really good at this so if you prefer me only doing Athena's POV comment :)

CHAPTER 5

Blake's POV

I remember that day like it was yesterday when my little sister died. I hate myself it should have been me. I love my parents they are the greatest things that ever happened to me. When my sister died my parents mourned cried for a year. My sister was the greatest she was bright and she didn't care about what other people thought. And she was beautiful she had boys worshiping her while she paid no attention she was always the nerdy type too.

Anyways ever since I saw her. I knew she wasn't like the other girls. She is the only one that was closed off in our school. I always heard guys talk about what they would do to her sexually but I actually thought she was those other sluts although I haven't ever paid attention to her. But that day when we walked in the hall like a regular day everyone turned to look at us in awe or for the girls desire I didn't notice anything until Jordan nudged me rather hard I was going to go off on him but he motioned me to the girl.

Athena.

Yes she was absolutely stunning, beautiful and gorgeous every word you can think of.

But that day I didn't see her as a challenge or a girlfriend.

I felt as if I had to protect her from everything.

Maybe just maybe God may have given me another chance because...........

I saw my sister in her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is a really short chapter I just thought the whole cliffhanger and suspense would be better if I stopped there.
So what did you guys think about this chapter?
To be clear Blake's sister died it is not Athena she did not raise up from the dead.

Okay?

Okay.

Anyways you know the drill :

Read
Comment
Vote

Stay tuned till the next time!!!!