XV

CHAPTER 14

Athena's POV

"She is just like her uncle" Jacob said in disgust and rage but I just stayed confused as a Pringle.

Uncle?

The only uncle I have is my awesome uncle Peter and every time he comes over he gets me candy and ice cream and he does cool magic tricks.

" What do you mean I only have one uncle named Peter?" I ask confused why he would say I am just like my uncle I mean I know I am that awesome but no need to kill me because of it right? Jacob chuckles unhumorously making chills go down my spine but I ignore it since I am in a life and death situation right now.

'When aren't you Athena ' Lizzie my self conscious says sarcastically

'When I am in the safe arms of ice cream and candy' I sigh remembering my Ben and Jerry's and my candy stash.

"Oh so you don't know your uncle Lance?" He says cocking an eyebrow at me and having an angry smirk on his face.

Leo's POV

What the hell is happening?

Athena is a cute and cool chick not like many others and have I mentioned she is hot but then all of a sudden Jacob got a phone call and started saying this shit about an uncle which I wasn't really paying attention because there was cake in front of my face. Then he started telling Athena he was going to kill her. Which triggered everyone to kinda go against him on that.

We start chasing Athena up to her room and then we find her with a gun!!! Don't get me wrong I have killed people before but Athena an innocent girl with a gun? That's just plain weird.

"Oh so you don't know your uncle Lance?" Jacob says cocking an eyebrow at Athena. Athena started screaming like a banshee which made me jump in surprise. She had dropped the gun and she started clutching her head in pain screaming like crazy and having tears flowing down her cheeks making me want to cry with her. Her painful screams is all that can be heard while Jordan, Blake, and I are trying to keep her calm while Jacob is staring at her blankly. I knew Jacob knew something we didn't , but now I don't even care our only priority is Athena.

Her eyes were squeezed shut looking like she is in the middle of a really bad nightmare like a really bad nightmare which makes me kind of nervous because I have read many articles in the newspaper of PTSD Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. She is showing all the responses to it and the worst part she isn't even sleeping. The reason I know all of this is because I used to help try and help Jacob because he used to have these nightmares after the.....incident. Although in the morning he never remembered anything.

"WHAT DO WE DO!! ATHENA ATHENA COME ON BABY GIRL LISTEN TO US!! YOUR SAFE" Jordan yells out panicked and shaking Athena worriedly you can tell we are all in a second of getting a heart attack.

" Call her family this hadn't happened to her once" Blake stated firmly while I looked at a terrorized Athena still crying and screaming. I decide to go over there and cradle her quietly rocking her while Jordan gets the phone.

I still can't believe that those two bad boys that swear on their life that they won't ever care for a girl be so scared and protective over this cute little girl. Yes she is tiny that's what I like about her she has a petite figure but has lots of junk in the right places making guys fall over lustfully. That is not only it she has a bubbly, sarcastic personality that makes you instantly like her and another thing she is extremely feisty and the most important thing she respects herself. She don't see her pushing her self on us and let me tell you I am hot just to be clear I am not self-absorbent, ok maybe a little, but I'm not the only one who thinks it.