XXI

CHAPTER 21

Athena's POV

" Sooo..... you said you wanted to name him Brandon because of your ex-boyfriend?" Jalyn asks making me nod. Ok so I got brownie drugged which is pretty cool I mean they told me about the part of my possibility of dying and that was a bummer but it's all good. I got a dog out of it!

" Why?" Jordan asks looking at me weirdly. I can't believe I would say this to them. I am fine with telling it but it's just really sad. Tears brim my eyes just thinking about it but I hold them back and take a big breath breathing in and out. It's okay. Everything is back to the way it's supposed to be. I shrug carelessly. I start walking towards the door.

That is how I solve my problems shrug em off.

I walk out and see a elevator. I go to the elevator with Brandon in my arms but an arm wraps around my waist making making me shiver because of the butterflies I feel.

" Where do you think you are goi- why are you crying?" Jacob asks startled when he sees my face. I haven't even realized I was crying until a drop landed on my arm. Come on think of something.

" I don't know what you are talking about" I say denying while he raises a perfectly shaped eyebrow at me.

Eyebrow. So weird.

"Okay you caught me.......I have this special non-researchable disease called sweatalious it's this thing where your eyes sweat" I say quickly mentally face-palming myself for creating such a stupid lie.

" Sweatalious, really?" Jacob says clearly not impressed by my acting skills. I can act just not at the right time. For some reason it's really hard to lie to Jacob especially when he looks at me like he is about to kill me.

" Do you have cake" I ask excitingly feeling my mood lighten up and he looks at me weirdly because of my bipolarness but he knows not to question it because he knows I am bipolar. He slowly nods and I realize we are still in the elevator. I hit the elevator button to go up with one hand since I am still carrying Brandon in my arms. We go up and enter the hotel room and soon find the others in the kitchen. I set Brandon down to make sure I don't drop him. I make my way to the fridge. I open the refrigerator's door and see a huge chocolate cake with frosting. I hold it with both hands and take it out looking at it hungrily. I grab a knife and quickly cut a piece of cake putting it on a small plate. When I look up I see everyone staring at me and Jordan staring at the chocolate cake with heart eyes. He grabs the cake and smashes his face on the cake devouring it. We all scrunch up our face in disgust.

" Why do you want to eat cake?" Jacob asks with an unimpressed expression making me want to laugh. Jordan looks up with his whole face brown of the chocolate frosting.

"Because it's someone's birthday...somewhere"I say looking at him weirdly. First he wants to kill me and now he has something against birthdays.

Unbelievable.

He stays a little bothered making me scrunch my nose up in confusion.

" I don't have anything against birthdays" Jacob says coldly leaving the kitchen. What an exit. Blake suddenly stands up his face showing worry although I can tell he doesn't want anyone seeing it.

" I am kinda tired, I haven't slept that much sooo.....bye" Blake says lying terribly how can I tell he is lying you may ask.

I have superpowers.

Or because his bedroom is the opposite way he went just now.

But we can just go with the first one.

Blake's POV

I didn't really go to bed. Just by looking at Jacob I knew something was up. I mean come on being his best friend and knowing everything wrong about him is like my six sense.

I go to the living room of the hotel and see Jacob with a pissed off look in his face. I slightly wince knowing this won't end up good. He doesn't take a notice of me until I am leaning on him patting his shoulder. His head snaps up startling me.

Scared. Nah.

Truth.....Absolutely.

" Tell me" I sigh knowing there is going to be a huge rant on what's wrong. He sighs loudly gripping his hair tightly and looks up.

" She is such a bitch, I mean there are times where she is less annoying but she doesn't know anything so how can she judge me or even talk to me! I want to kill her so bad and just end this but...but " Jacob stops and calms down," We need her to find Lance" he finishes.

I feel kinda let down how he doesn't realize what an amazing personality she has but I knew this was going to be a long run so I just settle with nodding.

" Yeah man I get you we should just sleep on it for now" I say agreeing with him because in case you haven't known him for some time you would obviously know what is good for you. Just calmly agree and say to sleep on it.

" Thanks man" Jacob says patting my shoulder in appreciation. He goes up the stairs to his room I suppose.

" Oh.. I almost forgot we have a meeting at 2 with other gang leaders Jorge is having some problems up South" I say standing up remembering the phone call I received from Jorge.

" Okay"

I go back to the kitchen where Jalyn, Athena, and Jordan are. They all continue their conversation about pigs but Athena stops and looks at me questioningly but she doesn't say anything which I am glad for. Then soon they start arguing what would look cuter a rabbit and bird hybrid or a dog and cat hybrid.

" Okay everyone knows that a a zebra and donkey makes the best hybrid ever" I say confidently like come on really? These kids don't know the best hybrids there are.

" Oh please EVERYONE knows that the penguin and shark hybrid is the best one out of all of them" Athena says brushing her shoulders making Jalyn scoff.

" Oh honey the pig and guinea pig is the best" she says and then Jordan scoffs dramatically flipping his invisible long hair

" You know what I'm done with this" I say throwing my hands in the air in defeat. Jalyn then says something to Athena making them go upstairs.

Come on Blake your the player not the played.

//////////////////////////////////

Sooo as I said my first version of this chapter got deleted and I am really sorry for the wait and this chapter isn't as good as the first one but I hope it is less sucky than i think 💭

Anyways we have reached 10k and I am SOO freaking happy 😊

Read
Comment
Vote 😉