XX

CHAPTER 20

Blake's POV

" Whooooo" I hear someone yell from the kitchen.  I quickly jog to the kitchen and see Athena raising her arms in the air like crazy. She then starts laughing like a maniac. Jacob, Jordan, and Jalyn also run into the room. She gasps at the sight of Jalyn and bursts out crying.

" I'm *hiccup* really sorry *hiccup* I was really mean to you when we met" Athena says crying out loud and full out sobbing. Wait, Athena was mean I might have judged her to fast. Jalyn's face scrunched up in confusion.

" You weren't mean to me" Jalyn says slowly making Athena suddenly stop and look up with her big blue doe eyes.

On second thought Athena is exactly how I judged.

A crazy, kind, sarcastic girl with a huge heart, oh and how could I forget a girl with serious mental problems.

" Huh, I wasn't, wasn't I " Athena says straightening her self out but then soon again she bursts into cute giggles making Jalyn laugh beautifully with her.

' Come on man it sounds like you have a crush on Jalyn ' my mind says but I stay silent. I don't really know how I feel.

" Athena did you eat one of those brownies on the counter?" Jacob says worriedly but Athena shakes her head making him sigh in relief.

" I didn't eat one.......... I ATE ALL OF THEM" Athena says showing many gestures with her fingers making Jacob run to the counter with brownies.

" What?" Jalyn asks raising an eyebrow. Jacob looks up sheepishly.

"Thosebrowniesweredruggedandshecouldpossiblydie" he says very quickly making us ask what simultaneously. 

" Uhhh..... those brownies are all drugged and umm... they are really strong which can actually.....kill you " Jacob says scratching her neck nervously but I already lunged at Jacob hitting him square in the face. I knew I would pay the consequences later for disrespecting my boss not to mention he is a gang leader. I know Jacob doesn't want to fight me which brings out my not wanting to hurt him anymore.

I mean it's not fun to beat someone if they don't fight back am I right?

" Sorry" I said making him nod understandingly but he still walks toward me and I feel a sting on my cheek.

" I had to do that" is all he says but then we all turn our attention to Athena. But she is nowhere in the room. Where did she go? We all split up without speaking a word. I hear them yelling her name because it is echoing in the hotel. But it soon turns silent but I suddenly hear soft sounds coming from the closet. I go closer.

I turn the doorknob slowly and silently and open it to see Athena cradling a dog. The dog is very small dog. I couldn't really see it's face because she was cradling it and the closet is dark.

" Can we keep it" Athena said softly but excitingly giving me the cutest puppy dog eyes.

Don't look. Don't look. Don't look. Don't look. Don't look. Don't look......to late I looked.

" Fine but we have to ask Jacob first" Part of the reason I said yes was because Athena has the cutest eyes and because there is a chance of her dying because of the brownies. I know a lot about those brownies those are drugs and eventually if you overdose 1...2...3 bam! You are dead or you could go completely crazy.

" JACOB!!" Athena suddenly screeches and the dog startles jumping up but Athena had a good grip on him. Athena then suddenly gave me the cute puppy I notice is a Shih Tzu. Jacob comes running down with Jordan and Jalyn. Jalyn is being dragged by Jordan but they..... are holding hands. I suddenly feel a tinge of jealousy and a bit of anger.

" Yes" Jacob say in a monotone voice. Great he is back to the cold dude. Athena either doesn't notice the tone in his voice or she simply doesn't care because the huge smile on her face doesn't waver. She is about to say something but is cut off by a squeal which comes from Jalyn. Jalyn spots the puppy in my arms and immediately runs to it. When she reaches me she extends her hand to touch the fur and she starts massaging the dog.

Is it weird that I am feeling turned on right now?

My member is getting excited. Jalyn's hand brushes on my arm and I suddenly feel sparks and I know she does to because she shivers. I can't like her. No. Her breath hitches when she looks into my eyes. Then suddenly the puppy is out of my arms and I am being pushed into the ground. I stumble but regain my balance and I see a crazy Athena looking at Jacob like he is the ticket to the chocolate factory.

" Can I keep him? Can I keep him? Can I keep him? Pretty pretty please!" Athena repeats but Jacob denies and shakes his head.

" No, right now you are kidnapped and I am keeping you hostage you can't do anything got that? " Jacob says harshly. But Athena rolls her eyes.

" You ALWAYS have to bring that up,' you are kidnapped, roarrr' " Athena say lowering her voice to try to sound like Jacob's and making a bear noise making Jordan snort. Athena jumps on Jacob's back making him stumble in surprise.

" I want a dog, I want a dog, I want a dog, I want a dog, I want a dog right now" Athena chanted rocking back and forth in Jacob's back.

" I want that dog too " Jalyn said her sparkling eyes lighting up. My senses immediately say yes and of course I have to say it out loud.

" Really?" Jacob say raising an eyebrow in amusement. He knows that I have all these messed up feelings with Jalyn. I force a smile but they soften when Jalyn hugs me. I immediately tense up not knowing what to do.
Then she lets go of me and starts blushing like a fire truck.

I smirk knowing I have an effect on her.

" I want pineapples" Athena said tugging on Jordan's sleeve like a little girl asking her father for candy.

" Why?" Jordan asks eagerly waiting for a certain answer.

" WHO LIVES IN A THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA!!!" Athena yells than points at Jordan.

" SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS" Jordan yells jumping. They make a pirate sound but suddenly the little dog barks and walks away. Athena soon gets distracted and takes off after him. We take off with her and follow her.

" I'm going to name him Brandon " Athena states smiling weirdly.

" Why?" I ask because it is a boy's name there has to be something sentimental about it right?

" Because that was my ex- boyfriend's name" she says simply then there is a heavy silence.
I hear a thump.

I see Athena passed out on the floor.

???????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey guyss

6k VIEWS OMG I AM LITERALLY DYING RIGHT NOW I LOVE HOW ALL OF YOU ARE SO SUPPORTIVE SO THANK YOU

Read
Comment
Vote