XXIIIX

CHAPTER 27

Athena's POV

"Athena Raine Fucking Brynn" a voice booms making me fall to the ground like there was an earthquake. I felt two arms squeezing me suddenly and lifting me up then another pair of arms followed by another. Jalyn, Janet, and Jordan came to hug me. I can tell Jordan was the first considering the fact that he picked me up from the floor effortlessly. Brick strong people.

I can also tell Jacob is the one who yelled because of his voice and the fact that he looks furious. Next to him was Mario and Blake It's not like I betrayed him and went to the humans side instead of his side with--the aliens.

"Where the fuck were you I was looking for you for hours specifically 5 HOURS!!" He yells angrily making his way to me furiously. He grabs my arms forcibly and with a hell of a grip making me know there is going to be bruises the second he let's go.

It hurts, but YOLO.

Not the time Athena we will celebrate our jokes later.

I shrug at him in response that makes him get angrier if possible. If it wasn't for the fact that he was currently cutting my circulation and killing my arms I would have laughed. I felt my arms going numb, but didn't say anything.

"Are you serious?!!" He asks although he just exclaims it and not in a happy way. I would defend myself and not make a role of a weak damsel in distress, but I kinda want to see where he will go with this.

"I have been fairly patient with you considering your fucking brains are in tact! You have been nothing, but a distraction to all of us when we are trying to find your fucking uncle." He rants angrily and continues,"You have been a annoying spoilt bitch--"

"Jacob don't do this" Blake cuts in. I didn't realize they were still here. For some reason even years of bullying couldn't prepare me for this hateful speech. I guess it is because I thought we were low-key kind of friends like really low-key.

Well, someone is getting a lump of coal for Christmas I'm not usually the one to point fingers but . . . it's Jacob.

I look at the others who are staring at us with wide eyes disbelief written all over their face mixed with another emotion: fear. Of course he is the heartless gang leader who is feared by most. It's amazing how quickly this has escalated.

"LET GO OF HER JACOB YOU ARE HURTING HER" Jalyn shrieks harshly and worriedly.

I wince as if I had sensitive hearing, feeling a pounding sledgehammer inside my head. I feel lightheaded and dizzy. Jordan pushes me away Jacob like he was burning me. I look down and realize my arms are a deep shade of blue and purple. I look up at Jordan and Jalyn before passing out.

My last words were,"I'm a smurf"

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Jacob's POV

"What the hell is wrong with you may I remind you, YOU were the one who left her ALONE for 6 FUCKING hours" Jalyn yells at me, but I give her my glare that can make a grown man shit himself.

Jalyn gives my look of utter disbelief,"This bitch wanna fight" she whispered to Janet," Come on Felisha show me what you got" she says bouncing on her heels making her look stupid.

"I won't fight you Jalyn" I say bored while she looks offended. When she gets mad she tends to overreact.

"Bitch, you best catch these hands look they on fire" she says blowing on her hands. She continued,"I used to fuck guys like you in prison"

"WTF Jalyn you didn't go to jail" Blake yells outraged considering of the huge crush he has.

"Come on I was on a roll" she whined to Blake who thankfully ruined her insulting streak. "No you weren't" I objected.

"You are the reason they put instructions on shampoo" she says seriously and walks inside the house to where Mario, Jordan, and Janet went to help Athena.

"What's wrong with you man I'm no doctor but you could have killed her" Blake exclaimed disappointed. I scoff. Now everyone is protecting her. Unbelievable.

"Whatever man, I don't need this" I say shrugging him off, but Blake stops me.

-

He then pins me to the door. He is pinning my hands to the door so I don't struggle against him. He starts grinding against me desperately making me moan. He then attacks my neck leaving hickeys. I moan Blake's name in pleasure. He let's go of my hands but still keeps me pressed against him and the wall. I run my hands through his hair tugging them. He lets out a groan and smashes his lips on mine. I moan through the kiss. He starts grabbing my ass making my knees go weak.

-

(IGNORE THAT LITTLE PARODY THIS IS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED)

"You have to stop acting like an asshole Jacob" Blake says frustrated with my behavior. "Now you are on her side" I state bluntly looking at Blake.

I scoff and walk away. I don't need this. I walk inside the house and see everyone surrounding the couch where I suppose Athena is laying. I look closer to see if she's okay. Ok I may not like her, but I'm not a total dick.

I step closer and see a pale Athena with bruised arms that are a shade of blue. Her face is an unhealthy green. Well, I don't think any green is healthy. The only assurance she's alive is the fact that she is releasing small breaths.

I feel guilty. In a long time I feel genuinely guilty. And not the small type of guilt when you kill someone, but I load of guilt that is weighing down on me.

I don't get it. How do I get rid of it. Can I get rid of it? Why couldn't I kill her yet not feel immense pain and guilt. I have killed hundreds of people, men and women. What makes her so special?

I don't know why, but from this day onward I pledge to not hurt her again.

This isn't me the: cruel, heartless, asshole, cocky, arrogant son of a bitch. It is who I pretend to be, but after everything I'm a monster.

I'm a monster.

A monster.