Chapter 14

August

Everybody left at around 11pm except Hazel and Skylar. Curt, Ralph, and Jeremih were helping with the clean up while Hazel got Skylar ready for bed. While I waited on Hazel to join me wherever we would meet, I sat in my new car just to make sure that it was real and that it wasn't gonna go anywhere. The fact that this woman spent $300,000 or more on me made a nigga feel special, like she really fuckin' love me. She even went as far as to get my name sewn into the seats, steering wheel, and doors. Having a lady like her by my side is called more than being blessed.

Three taps on the passenger side window caught my attention. There she was in nothing but a mink coat, shorts, and heels. Her glow was hypnotic along with her natural hair that complimented her beautiful face.

 Her glow was hypnotic along with her natural hair that complimented her beautiful face

She walked around the front of the car over to my side. I unlocked the door and opened it for her.

"You took down your hair?" I asked as I placed one leg outside of the car and pulled her into my lap. The things that were going through my mind about what I wanted to do to her were completely outlandish.

"Yeah." She spoke softly then placed her face in my neck, swiping her tongue over my skin before kissing it. I swung my leg back into the car and closed the door.

"You walked past the boys like that?" I grabbed a hand full of her hair and yanked her head back roughly making her lay back against the steering wheel.

"Yes...daddy." She corrected herself quickly.

"Don't act like youn know my name." I chuckled deeply before stripping her coat off of her swiftly. "You tryna get it right'chea?"

"We gotta break the car in right?" She said so seductively before forcefully pulling my face directly between her breasts. I took that opportunity to mark her and massage both breasts.

"Baby." She exhaled as she got me harder by rubbing me through my jeans. Kissing her lips forcefully, I used one hand to slide my chair back and the other to pinch her erect nipples. Her moans were so foreign to me, it only turned me on even more. Looking into her eyes got me rock hard as I seen the pleasure beginning to take over her.

"Hop up hea." I tapped a spot on the armrest for her to sit on. As she climbed onto the armrest, she had me help her unbutton her shorts and pull them down her legs. I pulled my shirt over my head along with my chains and head scarf.

"What you about to do?" She asked, rubbing herself through her lace thong.

"I wanna try some real quick." I adjusted myself in my seat then stared her directly in her eyes as I latched my mouth onto her plump breast, kissing and biting her nipples. After catering to both of her juicy titties, I grabbed her left leg and wrapped it around the headrest on my seat then wrapped the other around my neck.

"I forgot how good your tongue felt." She moaned after I moved her panties to the side and slowly swiped my tongue over her clit.

"Lemme refresh ya memory real quick." I said, placing kisses on her inner thigh then proceeding to French kiss her lower lips. The sweet taste of her always drove me crazy. I never want any other nigga to be able to indulge in her fruits. The way she tangled her fingers in my hair and screamed my name sent me into a frenzy. I'd kill if that was taken away from me.