Chapter 13

Lea

"Lei, can you still give me a chance?" literal na nanlaki ang mga mata ko dahil sa tanong niya.

Why is he asking me this? "Ano na naman ang mga pinagsasabi mo?" I asked nonchalant.

Sa totoo lang, kinakabahan ako sa mga pwedeng mangyari ngayong gabi.

"Isang tanong, isang sagot. I know I've been a jerk before but I can prove to you na nagbago na ako. Do I still have a chance? If I do, I'm ready to explain everything as long as you're willing to listen." my heart is pounding uncontrollably and I don't even know why.

A part of me says that I'll go give him a chance but also, a part of me says na masyadong masakit ang mga ginawa niya noon.

I look at him, "Speak."

Maybe this is the right time to listen to him and to tell him everything that I knew since then.

Aga

"The video you saw, the video of me making out with another woman was taken years ago before you saw it. Believe me Lei, 'di pa tayo kasal noong mga panahon na 'yon. Matagal na 'yon eh, ewan ko nga ba kung paano napunta sa'yo ang tape but one thing's for sure, someone is trying to ruin our marriage." napakuyom ako ng kamao habang nagkakwento kay Lea..

The reason why we separated is because someone sent Lea a scandal of me with another woman. Believe me, matagal na iyon. 'Di pa nga ata kami magkakilala ni Lea noong mga panahon na nangyari iyon.

Someone is really trying to break us, the video is taken years ago but it still looked like kinuha ito na parang kahapon lang. It was renewed.

I tried to explain everything to Lea but she already shut me out of her life. Ayaw niya akong kausapin. She totally blocked me away.

I was devastated that time, ni hindi ko alam kung ano ang gagawin. I tried to find her but no one knows where she is, kahit ang Mommy niya walang alam.

That time, gusto ko na lang magpakamatay. What's the purpose of living kung wala naman ang taong nagsisilbing buhay ko, right?

But then I remembered na naiwan pa pala sina Ara at Cae sa'kin. Nang maghiwalay kami ni Lea, she was with Ada that time and I was with the both of them that's why.

I starred at Lea— waiting for her reaction, she was just looking at me emotionless. She's looking at me with disbelief. Nakatingin siya sa mga mata ko and I'm doing the same, it's like naglalaro kami. Ang siyang unang pipikit, talo.

We're in that position for almost a minute or so hanggang sa humagolgol na siya. Tears escaped from her eyes endlessly like waterfalls.

"Aga I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." she said na ikinagulat ko. Anong sino-sorry niya?

She's crying at ngayo'y napaupo na siya sa damuhan "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." pauulit niyang sambit.

Naguguluhan man, I knelt down upang magkapantay kami, "I don't understand you." wika ko, she still kept on saying sorry.

I sighed at saka niyakap siya ng mahigpit, mas lalong lumakas ang pag-iyak niya dahil 'dun. Binaon niya ang ulo niya sa balikat ko habang ako naman, hinahaplos ang likod niya.

She still kept on saying sorry. We stayed in that position for minutes hanggang sa bumitaw siya sa yakap namin. She looked at me then smiled bitterly while wiping her tears.

"I'm not stupid, Aga. Pagkatapos nating maghiwalay, I hired a private investigator to investigate the whole thing— alam mo kung ano ang mga nalaman ko? You're right, that video was taken years ago at tila nirestore lang ito upang magmukhang bago." she confessed and I was shocked after hearing her conffesion.

All this time, alam niya naman pala-- pero, bakit? "I was so scared. Natatakot ako na baka kung bumalik ako sa'yo, 'di mo na ako matatanggap. 'Di mo ako masisi Aga. I'm having doubts about it. I was trying to decide kung ano bang tama until realization finally hit me. Babalik ako sa'yo Aga, babalikan ko kayo ng mga anak natin but then, wala na kayo. You, Cae, and Ara, flew all the way to a country I don't even know where. Ayaw sabihin sa'kin ng pamilya mo dahil galit din sila sa'kin Aga, they are all against me!" dagdag pa niya, making my hands bailed into fists.

"Galit sila sa'yo because someone sent them a picture of you kissing a random man. Ang boung akala nila, niloko mo ako." I explained, and this time, siya naman ang nagulat.

Someone sent my family a picture of Lea kissing a man. I know that picture was taken years ago, during one of Lea's movies. Alam ko dahil Lea explained it to me, 'di naman ako nagalit because that's her work and career. Gaya nang video, the pic looks new. It was also restored.

"I can't believe this. May mga tao na gustong sirain tayo and yet, they succeeded. Ngunit, sino?" she asked, ako rin mismo hindi alam kung sino.

"I don't know too."

She look at me with awe,

"Sorry for being stupid Aga, please come back to me, will you?" she asked and before I can answer, sinunggaban niya ako ng halik. A kiss that no one could ever resist.

I responded to her kisses, we're kissing torridly like there's no tomorrow. God, I missed her lips! Six years ko ring hindi natikman 'to, hehe.

Sinandal ko siya sa kotse ko, my left hand is exploring her body while my right hand is trying to get under her sleeves. I was about to unbutton the first button of her polo when she pushed me away.

She shot me a death glare "You're being a pervert, Muhlach!" she said at tila hinihingal pa. I chuckled.

"Sus, ikaw nga 'to ang biglang nanghahalik eh!" I teased her at kahit medyo madilim na sa part namin, I can still see her face turning into red.

"Pero seryoso Lei, are we really okay now?" I asked, sana naman at pumayag na siya!

"Seems like it." she answered while fixing herself, 'di ko maiwasan ang 'di mapatalon sa saya dahil 'dun.

Ayos! Ang boung akala ko, mahihirapan ako na ayusin ang sa amin ni Lea pero buti na lang, 'di naman pala! I went to her and hugged her really tight. "I miss you, babes." bulong ko sa tenga niya.

Some bastard may tried to ruined our marriage before and he or she succeded but this time, I won't let anyone ruin our life.

* * * * * *