Chapter 34

Aga

"Hey!" I was taken back when Lea snapped her fingers right in front of me, she's saying something pero hindi  ko naintindihan at marami akong iniisip.

I shrugged my thoughts away as I look at her, who's now crossing her arms.

"Sorry, I'm spacing out. Ano nga 'yon babes?" tanong ko.

She sighed as she put her palms on my forehead, luh? Problema nito?

"Wala ka namang lagnat, is there something bothering you at kanina ka pa balisa?" she asked me in a pretty worried tone. "And also, infairnness to you, hindi mo ako pineste ngayong araw so that's a little bit confusing.." dagdag pa niya, arching an eyebrow.

Nagtatalo sa utak ko kung sasabihin ko ba sa kanya ang tungkol kay Krsytel but at the end, I decided not to so umiling na lang ako at ngumiti.

"I'm fine babes, nothing to worry about." wika ko, trying to sound normal and ecstatic, umiling na lang si Lea upon hearing my remarks.

"Bahala ka, basta kapag ngumisay ka d'yan sa harap ko, jusko! I'll immediately call an ambulance to pick you up!" natatawang saad niya.

"So what are you saying earlier?" I asked nonchalant, trying to change the topic, ayaw kong pagtuunan niya ng pansin ang pagiging balisa ko kanina.

"Hmm, it's just that malapit na ang birthday ng kambal, so what are your plans?" tanong niya sa'kin and damn! How could I forget the thought na malapit na pala ang birthday ng kambal?

They'll be turning 19 this year, sayang nga lang at 'di sila sabay na nag-debut but anyway, malapit na ang January 21, today is the 14th.

"You? Ara once said na gusto niyang mag-out of the country to spend her birthday than throwing a party." sambit ko.

"Ada did too, in fact, she's always been begging me to bring her elsewhere kaso I'm always busy with my commitments.." wika niya in a sad tone, to ease whatever she's thinking, hinila ko siya paupo sa tabi ko at inakbayan.

"Huwag kang magaalala babes, puwedeng-puwede ka namang bumawi. We can grant their wish going somewhere." I said in a convincing voice.

"Yes, good idea. Let's ask them kung saan nila gustong pumunta!" she said and she was about to stand up kaso hinila ko siya ulit paupo.

"Letse, Aga! Anong trip mo at kanina ka pa nanghihila?!" singhal niya sa'kin, I chuckled upon seeing her reaction.

"Babes, I'm going somewhere and I'm gonna meet someone." wika ko, I'm just going to inform her na aalis ako at makikipagkita but I'm not going to say na kay Krystel.

I finally settled the idea of meeting Krystel today, I thought that it's the right thing to do, or not. Basta, bahala na.

"Okay." sagot niya and, wow! Really? I'm expecting na magtatanong siya kung saan ako pupunta, kanino ako makikipagkita but she didn't.

"Seriously, babes? Hindi mo man lang ako tatanungin kung kanino ako makikipagkita and so?" I asked her in disbelief, I know na it's a good thing na hindi na siya magtanong at baka madulas ako ng sagot but it's also really sad to think na hindi siya nag-effort na magtanong.

It's like pinatunuyan niya lang na wala siyang pakialam. Saket beh, ansaket.

"And why would I? Ano namang paki ko kung kanino ka makikipagkita? At ano naman ang mapapala ko sa pagtanong, aber?" she asked and okay, she have a point, but still!

Napansin niya sigurong na tahimik ako at hindi ako nakasagot agad, to my suprise, she kissed me on the lips.

Wow! Ano iyon?

"Look, I won't ask you about the things you're going to do because I trust you. You may be a full-time jerk but still, I have my trust on you so sana naman, huwag mong sirain iyon." she explained.

Nice explanation, Mrs. Muhlach!

"Iyon ang gusto kong marinig babes, pa-kiss nga ulit!" I was about to lean to kiss her kaso, tumayo siya kaagad.

"Not this time, Muhlach. I have my errands to do so, bye for now!" wika niya as she made her way out of the room. For sure, excuse niya lang 'yon but anyway, I'm still happy to know na may tiwala pala siya sa'kin and I promised myself not to break it, never will...

___

Gaya ng sinabi ni Krystel kahapon, I went to Frost Cafe at around 2:00 pm, malapit lang ang Coffee Shop na ito sa bahay namin somewhere in Alabang so 'di na hassle ang pagpunta ko rito.

The moment I entered the cafe, I was greeted by the familiar ambiance you would always feel when you're in a coffe shop. Hinanap ng mga mata ko si Krystel and I wasn't really surprised upon seeing her sitting at one of the tables 'di kalayuan sa kinakatayuan ko, she's waving at me at abot tenga ang ngiti niya.

I took a deep breathe first before going to her direction, seriously, I don't even know kung ba't ako makikipagkita sa kanya in the first place. It seems like there's something that is pushing me to do so, to clear things out, maybe?

"Aga! I'm glad that you're here!" bati ni Krystel the moment I reached her table but I didn't bothered greeting her back.

"Cut the drama of yours, Krystel. Diretsuhin mo na ako." wika ko as I sat down right in front of her. Napangiwi naman siya sa sagot ko but eventually, she smiled again.

"Atat mo naman masyado. So, I'm here with our daughter but she went to the comfort room so tayong dalawa lang muna!" she said while smiling mischievously.

What the hell? What is she talking about? Our daughter? Ni hindi ko maalalang having sex with this woman after being committed to Lea!

Teka... Sixteen years ago, Lea and I fought over something that I ended up drunk as hell at the bar. I met this girl, I can't remember who she really was, nagising na lang ako pagka-umaga katabi ang babaeng kumausap sa'kin ng gabing mismo na 'yon sa bar. But there's one thing I remembered before I was completely out of my mind, may nilagay siya na kung ano sa iniinom ko and I'm not really sure kung ano iyon. Pampatulog ata?

That's one of the stupidest thing I have ever done in my entire life. Without the girl's knowledge, I immediately put on my clothes at umalis ng condo niya, ata? Basta.

Don't tell me...

"In case you forgot, something happened to us sixteen years ago, Aga. I'm the girl at the bar, remember? You were really wild, the whole night we're making love, you're moaning like crazy! Lea's really lucky to have you.." kwento niya na mukhang masaya pa siyang reminiscing the past that had happened to us.

Napayukom ako ng kamao ko as my jaw tightened. I'm so stupid, really stupid. Now, how am I going to explain this to Lea?

"My, my.. Ano na lang kaya ang magiging reaction ni Lea kapag nalaman niya ang lahat ng ito?" she asked me.

I shot her a glare. "Don't you dare Krystel, don't you dare. Dumampi lang ang kamay mo sa balat ng asawa't mga anak ko, I'll make sure na hindi ka na maarawan." I said in a serious tone.

Ngumiti siya ulit, ngiting may pinaplano.

"Just do everything I want at hinding-hindi makakarating ito kay Lea." wika niya and she seductively bit her lower lips.

Before I can reply, may dumating na babae, maybe in Cae's age at tumabi kay Krystel na ikinagulat ko.

Is she??

"Hi Mr. Muhlach, I'm Sofia, your daughter." pagpakilala niya and smiled, showing her dimples.

Is she really my daughter??

* * * * * *