Chapter 29

Fast-forward, few days later..2017

Cae

"Cae, your hands are cold." wika ni Ate Ada while the three of us are making our way inside the school campus and yes, it's the first day of classes after a long christmas break.

Gaya ng napag-usapan, gladly, Mom and Dad transferred us to Ate Ada's school. The process was tough but hey, we made it.

And now, here I am dealing with the rest of the students cold stare. They might be confused kung ba't kami nandito ni Ate Ara, or not?

"Ate Ada, I'm scared, paano kung wala akong magiging kaibigan dito? Look at them, kung makatingin sila sa atin, parang kakainin nila tayo ng buhay!" I said, Ate Ada chuckled upon hearing my remark.

"Masanay ka na, bunso. Ganyan talaga ang nga estudyante rito, they might know the three of us since Mom posts a lot of pictures of us on her instagram account." wika niya, and speaking of which, hinatid lang kami nina Mommy at Daddy sa labas ng school, they wanted to accompany us but we insisted not to, nakakahiya naman kasi.

Tsaka isa pa, they're both well known and influential kaya baka magkakaroon lang ng chaos dito sa school when they arrive, you know, fans and such.

Iniwan ako nina Ate Ada at Ate Ara sa harap ng isang classroom, ito ang room ko according sa schedule na bigay ng principal kanina when we stopped by at her office. At since iba ang college building sa highschool, I have to deal with these random people the whole day.

I took a deep breathe first and smiled as I knock at the door, maya-maya pa, bumukas ito revealing a teacher whom I think is around 25-27, she's beautiful thou at mukhang mabait naman.

"Are you Ms. Muhlach?" she asked me sweetly, mukhang na-iformed na ata sila, which is a good thing.

I nodded at her and she motioned me to come inside, the moment I stepped in, all eyes are on me. The classroom we have is like the classroom I'm in back at NYC.

"Introduce yourself young lady." wika ng guro as we arrived at the center of the room, I smiled at everyone.

"Good day! I'm Caeleah Eris Muhlach, I'm from NYC and I can't wait to be friends with you all!" wika ko at nag-bow pa to show my respect.

"Are you somehow related to Aga Muhlach?" a girl seated at the front row asked, I nodded by her question.

"Yup, he's my Dad." I answered, napuno naman ng hiyawan ang classroom namin.

"So you mean to say, Ms. Lea Salonga is your Mom?" tanong pa ng isa, I nodded again at napuno ulit ng hiyawan. What's with them ba?

"Kapatid mo si Adhara, iyong anak din ni Ms. Lea?" tanong pa ng isa, woah they know Ate Ada?

I was about to answer her question pero naunahan na ako ng katabi niya

"Duh, common sense Jane! Malamang they're sisters!" wika nito at napuno ng tawanan ang classroom, kahit ako, napangiti na lang.

"Yes, kapatid ko si Ate Ada." I answered, marami pa silang tinanong sa'kin like ano ang feeling na anak ka ng artista at iba pa. They seemed to be really interested, don't they?

Matapos ang walang katapusang interrogation, pinaupo na ako ni Ms. Lia sa middle row sa pinakagilid katabi ng bintana, I followed her instructions at kaagad ng naupo.

"Hi!" masayang bati ng katabi ko and smiled at me showing her cute dimples, somehow, she reminds me of Dad.

"Hello!"

"I'm Sofia, Sofia Ledesma." she introduced as she offered me her hand for a handshake.

I gladly accepted it, "Hi Sofia! Call me Cae, short for Caeleah."

The moment our hands touched, it's just me or sadyang nakaramdam ako ng familiar feeling? It's like I'm shaking hands with my sisters and not with Sofia, Sofia is really something..

I stared at her angelic face once again,  kamukha niya talaga si Daddy.

Who are you really, Sofia Ledesma?

* * * * * *