Chapter 21

Hey guys!

Sorry for the cliffy at the last chapter! This one's extra long :D

I had tons of fun writing this one ;)

Julia :)

~*~

Chapter 21

My kidnapper threw me into a van. I groaned at the pain. My still-recovering cheek had landed on the hard floor of the van first. My hand flew up to my cheek, gently rubbing it. I looked up to see two blonde-haired men sitting at the back of the van looking at me, emotionless. The driver had his hands on the steering wheel. The passenger seat then was opened and a black-haired man then entered. I figured he was the one who had captured me.

The van then sped forward, causing me to tumble back a little. One of the men immediately reached out to try and help me but I quickly dodged him. I looked at him accusingly and confused. He was one of my kidnappers, why should he be helping me?

  “Don’t touch me,” I realized I was on the floor of the van and they were on leather seats that looked expensive.

  “Just trying to help,” He quickly said.

  “You can help me by letting me go.” I muttered angrily. The other blonde haired man snorted.

  “We can’t let you go, sweetheart, or if you haven’t noticed, you’re being kidnapped.” The one who snorted said. I began to dislike him even more. At least the other tried to help me.

  “Just stay silent, Rose,” The other one said.

  “How do you know my name?” I shot back.

  “As kidnappers, you basically know who you’re kidnapping, right?” The one who I disliked more said. I rolled my eyes.

  “Just ignore him.” The nicer one said.

  “Please, Sean, don’t defend the victim,” The one who snorted said. I figured the nicer one was Sean.

  “Fine, Ryan,” Sean said, crossing his arms.

  “Where are we going?” I demanded, sitting cross-legged now.

  “We can’t tell you that, beautiful,” The black-haired man in the passenger seat said. He had a British accent.

  “Then…who are you guys?” I crossed my arms and leaned back on the car door.

  “You can’t guess?” Ryan leaned forward. Due to the poor lighting, I only just realized he looked not bad. He had green eyes and longish blonde hair.

  “Of course not,” I shot back. I haven’t offended anyone.

  “Then guess,” He leaned back, smirking.

  “I have no clue,” I stated, “I haven’t done anything wrong to piss people off.”

  “You haven’t.” Sean said nicely, he shifted in his seat. “Your boyfriend’s father did.”

  “Sean! Don’t give it away! It was fun to play a guessing game! She’s the only entertainment we’ve got for about another two hours.” Ryan whined. What? I am going to be with this idiot for another two hours? God help me.

  “What?” I was utterly confused. “Firstly I don’t have a boyfriend, less known about my boyfriend’s father! Secondly, another two hours, what does that mean?”

  “You don’t have a boyfriend?” Sean asked puzzled. “And we aren’t reaching our destination for another two hours.”

  “I don’t.” I said firmly.