Chapter 30

Hey extremely hot people!

Ok, this is the laaaaaaaaast chapter. O_O

I know you probably won't read this but..

Thank you so much you guys! For all your support! Seriously. I wrote loads of stories but I never really finished them and this is my first ever finished story. I love your response! :')

And for a little gift, this one is extra long ;)

Julia :)

~*~

Chapter 30

  “Where are we going?” I asked, smiling, as I reached my hands out around me, careful not to hide anything.

  “Just walk straight,” Jake instructed. His hands were covering my eyes and my back was almost touching his chest.

  “Just tell me at least where we are going!” I pleaded, exhaled dramatically.

  “Fine, a hotel,” That was all he said. At least it was better than nothing.

  “That’s good enough,” I mumbled.

  “Stop,” He said suddenly, I halted and I heard a door click open in front of me. I hope he will release me now.

  “Release me!” I said, after we entered.

  “Mm…go straight three steps first.” I walked forward three steps impatiently.

  “Release me now!” I cried, bubbling with curiosity.

  “Ok,” He released his hands and I blinked my eyes, adjusting to the sudden bright light.

When my vision became clear again, I looked at the sight in front of me. It was evening and the sky was mixed with shades of pink, purple and bluish grey. The sky looked magnificent. But of course, the Eiffel Tower had to steal all the attention.

Yes, the Eiffel Tower. Yes, the one in Paris. The Eiffel Tower was exactly in the middle of the scenery. Wow, this hotel must be expensive to have such good view like that. The Eiffel Tower stood majestically as the colorful sky stood behind it.

  “It’s beautiful,” I gasped. Jake chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling my neck.

  “I knew you’d like it,” He huskily said.

  “I don’t like it,” I scoffed, “I love it.”

  “Good, cause it wasn’t easy booking this room,” He admitted casually.

  “Why did you go through so much trouble, anyway?” I asked, I liked it but it sure troubled him. “We could’ve just had one simple date. Not that I am complaining, though. But why bring me all the way to the heavenly Paris?”

  “You can’t figure out why?” He smiled at me slyly, tightening his grasp on my waist.

  “Not really,” I admitted.

  “Because it’s your birthday tomorrow,” Jake smirked.

  “Oh right,” I looked away, embarrassed. What person can’t even remember their own birthday?

  “I want it to be special for my girlfriend,” Jake said huskily. I blushed red.

  “Thank you for everything,” I recalled today’s previous events, “For the shopping, for the food, for everything, and including this magnificent view. I…I am really speechless.”

  “Good,” He chuckled, “It’s meant to take your breath away.”

The private jet had landed in the morning. Then, we had breakfast at a cute small café nearby the airport. After that, Jake brought me shopping and didn’t complain at all. And then, we had lunch at a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower. We also walked around the Eiffel Tower, hand-in-hand.

Carrington Academyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें