Chapter 26

Hey guise!

Thanks for all the support so far! I love you guys! :)

But PS, the story will be coming to an end soon...:(

Julia :)

~*~

Chapter 26

I looked at my mirror. I was wearing a tank top and a brown skirt. I paired it with a loose necklace and white heels. We were due for breakfast with the boys. It was a Saturday anyway.

I grabbed my sling purse and opened my room door. I found Kris at the kitchen counter, humming to the tune of a song. She was dangling her feet and when she looked at me, she smiled.

  “Finally,” She hopped off and I rolled my eyes, “Let’s go, Barbie.”

We reached the Entrance Building and found Alex, Ash, Chase and Jake. I hugged Alex like he was my brother. Then, Jake snaked his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead.

We weren’t official yet or anything, but he definitely didn’t fail to show affection to me. The rest wasn’t surprised. In fact, they were expecting it. Was I really that obvious?

  “Ahem ahem, yes you were,” Chase faked cough. My jaw dropped. Oh crap I forgotten to block him out!

~*~

At the mall, we went to a popular café where we saw a few familiar faces. When we took our seat, my eyes scanned the café. On my far right, I noticed two familiar blonde-haired boys. I would recognize that hair anywhere.

So Robert Carrington did carry out his deal. I guess they were free to wander anywhere they desire now. Good. But before I could stop myself, I found myself shouting.

  “Sean! Ryan!” I got up from my seat and waved frantically. They averted their gaze to my moving figure and they grinned.

  “Who’re they?” Chase asked innocently.

  “My kidnappers,” I answered simply before walking to their table.

I smiled all the way. I was happy to see them again. Especially happy to see them free and not being tracked down and then killed. They looked cheery.

  “Rose!” Sean greeted and I hugged him.

  “And I don’t get a hug?” Ryan pouted adorably. I laughed and hugged him too. He hugged me back immediately.

  “So good to see you guys again!” I said as I pulled away, “Honestly, I never thought I’d see you guys again.”

  “I am hurt!” Ryan faked hurt. He never fails to make me laugh.

  “Well, you’re going to see us a lot now.” Sean stated, putting his hands in his pockets.

  “Yeah,” I smiled.

  “No, seriously,” Ryan clarified, “We’re going to see you a lot.”

  “Why is that?” I was confused.

  “We’re coming to Carrington!” Sean said happily, with a big huge grin on his handsome face.

  “No way,” I cried. We’re going to see each other more.

  “Yes way,” Ryan corrected.

  “What’s with all the happiness?” Jake said smoothly, sliding his arm around my waist.

  “Hey man,” Sean greeted.

  “They’re coming to Carrington!” I said enthusiastically. Jake seemed shocked.

  “Wow,” He said, “Who’d have guessed, huh?”

  “Yeah,” Ryan said. I smiled.

Sean and Ryan ended up sitting with us while I introduced them to us. Ryan and Chase, not surprisingly, got along oddly well. Nikki seemed to be shy most of the time, unlike her usual brave behavior. Is that some crushing I sense? I just have to figure out which twin.

I realized while I was affectionate with Jake, the rest were single. Kris liked Alex and I am guessing Nikki liked Sean? I guess I have to start a matchmaking business.

By far, that was the funniest lunch I’ve ever had since I got back. I absolutely loved how Sean and Ryan got along perfectly with my friends.

Jake and I rode back to Carrington in his silver Porsche. He seemed to be in a good mood, wearing a slight smile. I, on the other hand, was grinning like some kind of idiot. Somehow, I found myself staring at him…all over again.

  “Take a picture, it’ll last longer,” Jake suggested. I blushed furiously.

  “Sorry,” I apologized. He put a hand on my leg.

  “Don’t be,” He said. “It’s only right if a girlfriend stares at her boyfriend and not other guys.”

  “So we’re official?” I asked, amused with his statement.

  “Do you want us to be?” He said, hopeful.

  “Of course,” I answered sweetly and he flashed his million-dollar smile.

  “I’ve wanted to ask for a long time,” He admitted.

  “Well, now you have,” I said, happy.

  “Mm,” He mumbled.

  “Well, you could’ve asked earlier…at the restaurant, it would’ve been more romantic,” I admitted softly.

  “I could’ve,” He said, as we pulled to a stop, “But I wanted you to get used to this first.”

He leaned down and kissed me. I smiled against the kiss. He was so sweet.