chapter 1

At all the local schools, the final bell rang and the students all rushed out in excitement and anticipation as it was now finally summer vacation.

"So, where are you going this summer, Atticus?" Cherry asked.

"Well, my summer project is My Little Brothers and where I spend the summer with one or two little boys and their names are Phineas and Ferb and this project also lets me stay with them and their family." Atticus said.

Cherry snorted.

"What?" Atticus asked.

"Sorry, but those are unusual names..." Cherry said.

"Oh, and my name isn't?" Atticus asked.

"Touche." Cherry said.

"And I'm coming along with him." Patch smiled.

"Of course you are." Cherry replied.

"Want anything from Danville?" Atticus asked.

"I heard someone once say that Lindana lives there..." Cherry shrugged. "Get me her autograph so I can sell it on the internet?"

"Sure," Atticus shrugged. "I'll inform my parents where I'll be for the summer."

"You better go now." Cherry said.

"I'll say goodbye before I go." Atticus said before going off with Patch.

Cherry then went the other way.

Patrick was at the house and Emily was out, so he decided to make an after school snack for Darla and her friends when they would come back home from the last day of school.

"Hey, Dad, guess where I'm going to be for this summer as a summer project?" Atticus said as he and Patch came in.

"Where?" Patrick asked.

"I'm going to be in Danville and I'm to be an older brother for two boys named Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher." Atticus said.

"Flynn is your cousin's last name." Patrick said.

"Really...?" Atticus asked. "I don't remember having a cousin Flynn."

"No, no, Flynn is your cousin Bridget's last name and she has a sister named Candace and a little brother named Phineas and an adoptive brother named Ferb and where your Aunt Linda is married to your Uncle Lawrence Fletcher." Patrick said.

"Oh, Flynn is Bridget's last name?" Atticus asked.

"You never knew that?" Patrick chuckled. "Oh, Atticus, you have so much to learn."

Atticus smiled sheepishly. "Well, it's hard to see Bridget sometimes and she comes with Cherry's sister for military or spy work."

"Anyway, you better get packing then." Patrick said.

"Yes, sir." Atticus said.

Patrick smiled.

"By the way, where's Mom?" Atticus asked.

"She went to clear her head a little." Patrick said as he finished up the snacks.

Meanwhile near a body of water...

Emily put her feet in the water, she then stood up, walked back, and then ran towards the water and dove into it which made her legs glow and she grew a mermaid tail fin. She soon sighed out of relief as this was what she needed. The sea creatures swam up to her. Emily smiled to them and giggled as she swam with them.

Everything seemed to be great and where Emily then looked and saw a huge creature swimming towards her. The fish swarmed away slightly. Emily couldn't help her childlike curiosity get the better of her as she swam closer toward the creature to see what it could have been. And where she could see that it was the Lake Nose Monster, but didn't see any monster like signs only a creature that was exploring.