chapter 8

Meanwhile with Doofenshmirtz and Doofenshmirtz-2...

"So what you're telling me is you're still not ruler of your Tri-State Area?" Doofenshmirtz-2 asked his doppelganger.

"Well, you did not have to deal with my nemesis, Perry the Platypus." Doofenshmirtz said.

"Oh, didn't I? Observe!" Doofenshmirtz-2 replied before showing the doorway and gestured for someone inside of it to come out.

"What is it...?" Doofenshmirtz asked at what appeared to be a giant cyborg version of Perry.

"This is Perry the Platyborg!" Doofenshmirtz-2 introduced. "He was once my nemesis, but now, he is general of my army!"

"Wow, you are good." Doofenshmirtz said.

"Dismissed." Doofenshmirtz-2 told the cyborg platypus.

Perry-2 then saluted again and rocketed off.

Soon, the others came in the same chairs that Doofenshmirtz did.

"That was awesome!" Phineas cheered.

"Yeah!" Atticus also cheered.

"Ugh, now who's interrupting me?" Doofenshmirtz-2 complained. "Remind me to berate my Indentured Executive Assistant!"

"Nah, it's cool; they're with me." Doofenshmirtz told his doppelganger.

"Hey, Dr. D, we thought we lost you." Phineas said.

"Hey, guys," Doofenshmirtz greeted until his doppelganger grabbed a hold of them. "Whoops!"

"You dare bring a secret agent in here?" Doofenshmirtz-2 glared.

"This boy's a secret agent?" Doofenshmirtz replied.

"No, no, not him!" Doofenshmirtz-2 continued to glare.

"The quiet one?" Doofenshmirtz asked.

Ferb then turned to Phineas and shrugged.

"No, no, him!" Doofenshmirtz-2 snapped.

"Okay, which one now?" Doofenshmirtz replied. "The plant or the strong boy?"

Atticus looked confused as he looked and saw a plant next to him and Patch.

"The platypus!" Doofensmirtz-2 called out then. "That's secret agent Perry the Platypus!"

This made Patch smile nervously.

"Whoa, whoa, hey, he's just a platypus, he doesn't do much." Phineas defended his pet.

"Yeah." Atticus nodded.

"Oh, oh this rich, I see what's going on here, you, you really think that he's your pet, don't you? WRONG! He's using you, you're just his cover, he's a secret agent! Here, here, let me prove it," Doofenshmirtz-2 smirked darkly before looking up. "General Platyborg, come down here at once!"

"3, 2, 1." Atticus counted with smirk.

"He'll be here in just a minute, and then--" Doofenshmirtz-2 then said after awkward silence until...

SLAM!

Perry-2 had landed on Doofenshmirtz-2's foot which made him yell in pain while holding onto his foot in dismay.

"Right on cue." Atticus smirked.

"Alright Platyborg, you see that platypus?" Doofensmirtz-2 commanded. "You know what to do."

Platyborg soon punched Perry.

"Perry!" Phineas cried out.

Perry then landed on his feet and shook himself.