chapter 5

Soon enough, the Platypult was finished.

"Okay, everyone, I think the tail is all set," Phineas smiled. "I'll just go check with the foreman."

"He's gone!" Isabella cried out.

"Where'd he go?" Atticus asked.

"Hey, where's Perry? Did he really slip away on his anniversary?" Phineas frowned as he looked all around the area. "Sometimes it seems like Perry's missed every single cool thing we've done all summer long. Well, I guess he can do whatever he wants. After all, it's HIS day, right?"

They soon heard something as the sound of rocks being moved was heard.

"What was that small noise?" Baljeet asked.

"Let's all go walk over to it!" Phineas suggested.

They all soon went over to the noise, well, except for Patch as he hid as he had a feeling that was just a distraction.

Atticus then had a phone call and answered it. "Uh, Cherry, now's not a good time."

"I just wanted to make sure if you got there safe, I tried to call your house, but I heard your dad snoring," Cherry said. "He sounds like a lawnmower crossed with a motorboat."

"Yeah, that's my dad." Atticus said as a certain platypus was running back inside on two feet with a fedora hat on his head.

"So, did you get there okay?" Cherry asked, obviously unaware of what was going on there.

"Fine... Uh, can you call back later?" Atticus asked.

"Tell me about integers real quick?" Cherry then asked as she was taking an online math test.

"A whole number, a number that is not a fraction," Atticus said. "A second definition of it is a thing complete in itself."

Cherry then typed on her keyboard. "Thanks."

"No problem." Atticus said.

"Prime numbers are odd?" Cherry asked.

"Even.." Atticus said. "I need to go now."

"Okay, I can take it from here." Cherry said as she was going through her test with ease from his help.

After that, Atticus hung up.

Perry soon went to the portrait that was on top of the couch, unknowing that Patch was following him.

"Here we go..." Patch took a deep breath and then followed Perry. He soon saw the portrait open up and show a tunnel. He took another deep breath and went down it before yelping.

And where before he went down it, Perry was the first to go down. There was also a chihuahua with a similar fedora to Perry's.

"Whoa." Patch whispered.

Soon enough, Perry landed in a chair. Patch then landed safely on his four feet which made the ground shake slightly. This surprised Perry as well as the man that appeared on a screen.

'Ah, good morning, Agent P,' a man greeted the platypus. 'A quick word, recently you've been having some close calls, and your host family has nearly caught you sneaking into your lair several times. No need to remind you, but I'll do it anyway, that if your cover's blown, you'll have to be transferred to another city, with another host family. And we both know you wouldn't like that,' he then chuckled. 'I remember the day you were first assigned.'