chapter 7

"A whole Tri-State Area where I am already in charge!Yeah! Wait a minute, I gotta go check something out," Doofenshmirtz cheered before looking thoughtful and came to Major Monogram of this dimension. "Uh, yoo-hoo! Hello again!"

"Is this some kind of test?" Monogram-2 replied. "Is it really you, sir?"

"Ha ha! Holy Boy!" Doofenshmirtz cheered. "Even the great Francis Monogram's my slave in this dimension!"

"Actually, I'd rather like to be called second executive assistant." Monogram-2 said.

"Well, I want to meet this other dimension me, where can I find him?" Doofenshmirtz then asked out of excitement.

"Oh, you're from another dimension, oh, then he'll want to see you then; he's into that crazy sort of stuff." Monogram-2 said.

Doofenshmirtz then nodded.

"Have a seat and I'll let him know you're on your way up." Monogram-2 requested before he pushed a button which slid in a chair.

"Okay, so I just gotta sit here and..." Doofenshmirtz sat down and then suddenly screamed as the chair moved with him in it. And where as he continued to go through a room there was music.

"Atticus, we should leave, like, right now!" Patch told his owner.

"We would, but we can't leave the doc." Atticus said.

"Who'll notice?" Patch smiled nervously.

"Patch..." Atticus narrowed his eyes.

Patch sighed and stayed put as commanded.

Meanwhile with Doofenshmirtz...

"That was awesome!" Doofenshmirtz cheered after the mini ride he was given before going to meet his inter-dimensional self.

"Alright, who's interrupting my--" Doofenshmirtz-2 was about to ask before he saw Doofenshmirtz. He looked up and down to his counterpart. "Do I know you?" he then asked.

"Yeah, I'm you from another dimension." Doofenshmirtz replied.

"Well, that would explain the handsomeness." Doofenshmirtz-2 smirked.

"Right back at you, big guy." Doofenshmirtz smirked back.

"Does that mean you and I are exactly alike?" Doofenshmirtz-2 wondered.

"I suppose so." Doofenshmirtz replied.

"Would like some rice pudding?~" Doofenshmirtz-2 sang as he offered his counterpart a bowl of rice pudding.

"Yuck, no, that's gross!" Doofenshmirtz was disgusted.

"It was a test, almond brittle?" Doofenshmirtz-2 offered after getting rid of the bowl of rice pudding.

"Ooh, I love it the most!" Doofenshmirtz then beamed.

"Me too!" Doofenshmirtz-2 smiled back.

"Do you collect coins?" Doofenshmirtz asked.

"Yeah, just in case, vending machines become the--" Doofenshmirtz-2 was about to say.

"Dominant race!" the two then said together. "I've been alone all these years with my irrational fears~"

"Except for the vending machine thing, that's gonna happen." Doofenshmirtz told him.

"But now before me I see--" Doofenshmirtz-2 started.

"Someone with whom I agree~" the two then said together.

"I found a brand new best friend and it's me, I found a brand new best friend and it's me~" The two sang together.

"Hmm... I thought you'd be taller." Doofehschmirtz-2 observed.

"I've been told I slouch, I thought I had both my eyes." Doofenshmirtz observed.

"It's in this pouch." Doofenshmirtz-2 said, taking out his missing eyeball.

"Ouch," Doofenshmirtz winced before he noticed something else. "You know, I notice that your scar goes over your eye patch."

"Yeah..." Doofenshmirtz-2 replied.

"...Nothing..." Doofenshmirtz blinked, not sure what else to say about that. "Do llamas weird you out?" he then asked.

"Yeah, are they camels or are they sheep?" Doofensmirtz-2 replied.

"No, no, I meant Lorenzo." Doofenshmirtz said as he showed the picture of the movie star.

"Oh, that's right." Doofenshmirtz-2 replied.

"He played Meap!" the two then said together. "Now I know all about you, and you know all about me~"

"Ooh wee ooh~" Doofenshmirtz smiled.

"And now before me I see♪, ♪Someone with whom I agree♪, ♪I've found a brand new best friend and it's me♪, ♪I've found a brand new best friend and it's me♪" the two sang together.

"And now that I found you." Doofenshmirtz said.

"We can be a duo~" The two sang together.

"That's right." Doofenshmirtz smiled.

"Twice the evil, Double Doofenschmirtz~" the two sang together.

"Coming at you on Fridays!" Doofenshmirtz then smirked like a commercial.

"What, are we doing a commercial together?" Doofenshmirtz-2 asked, unimpressed.

"Oh no... It just sort of sounded like that... Well, I mean, we could. We should!" Doofenshmirtz stammered until he looked the sound of having a TV Show together.

"Hmm, maybe we're not so much alike..." Doofenshmirtz-2 hummed sharply.

"That can be your catchphrase! You're the grumpy one," Doofenshmirtz decided before poking his counterpart. "Hm?"

Meanwhile back with Phineas, Ferb, Atticus, Patch, and Perry...

"Wow, he's done really well for himself, what do you think, Perry?" Phineas smiled as he picked up his platypus and showed him all around the balcony.

"Same with you, Patch, what do you think?" Atticus asked as he picked up his Dalmatian.

Perry chattered nervously.

"Looks, um, interesting..." Patch said anxiously.

Phineas and Ferb were both surprised as they hadn't heard Patch speak before.

"Uh... Woof, woof?" Patch smiled nervously to the two step-brothers.

Perry simply went face-palm at this.

"Hey, where's Dr. D?" Phineas then asked.

"I think he went back inside to check on something." Atticus said.

"Hmm..." Phineas hummed.

'Dr. D... That nickname reminds me of Dr. Drakken...' Atticus thought to himself, remembering Kim Possible.

They soon went back inside to search for the scientist.

"I wonder how much different than this dimension is from our own..." Atticus said, he then took out his cell phone and saw Cherry was about to call him, so he ignored the call and sent it straight to voicemail as he walked with the others.