chapter 12

Meanwhile, back in the original dimension of the backyard of the Flynn-Fletcher house...

"Oh, great and powerful Mysterious Force," Candace prayed in the backyard. "I know you are just trying to protect my brothers, but I am just trying to protect them too from their dangerous inventions. Show yourself so that I may reason with you!"

But to her surprise, nothing happened while Stacey and Bridget looked like Candace was acting crazy.

"Maybe we should build a shrine to it." Candace then decided.

"Candace, that's ridic--" Stacey was about to say.

The dimensional portal then opened up.

Candace and Stacey then screamed. "The mysterious force!" they cried out and then hid behind the tree.

Bridget was just surprised by this.

"Atticus, Ferb, I think we got it, it looks like home!" Phineas smiled.

"Awesome." Atticus smiled.

Ferb gave a thumb's up in response.

"What now?" Stacey asked Candace.

"I don't know, I can't believe it actually worked." Candace replied which made Bridget face-palm.

"Really?" Bridget asked.

"Well, thanks everyone," Phineas smiled before looking thoughtful and then realized. "Hey, where's Per--Oh, that's right."

'Doofenshmirtz Evil News Update!~' the TV sang again.

Everyone soon looked to the TV to find out what the news update was about.

"This just in, our supreme leader has just announced the capture of public enemy number one, Perry the alternate-dimension Platypus along with Patch Pongo!" Normbot reported.

This concerned Atticus and Phineas and Ferb.

"I guess we won't be seeing them anymore, except as a platyborg or puppy cyborg," Normbot concluded. "It's 3:30, we now conclude our broadcast day."

"Now go to bed!" Doofenshmirtz-2 demanded.

"We've gotta save them." Atticus said.

"Oh, no, too risky," Bridget-2 replied since she was the oldest. "You two have to get back to your dimension."

"We're not going anywhere without our platypus and puppy!" Phineas agreed with Atticus.

"I thought you said he was just using you while the puppy was just starting to be an agent?" Buford-2 asked.

"I know what I said, I was hurt," Phineas replied. "But even if it was all an act, he's still a part of this family, and we're not leaving without him."

"Same here Patch is my pet and my animal best friend," Atticus said. "I'm not leaving him behind."

"I may never be able to open this again." Baljeet-2 reminded them of the portal.

"It doesn't matter, we're staying." Atticus said.

"Well then, you're on your own." Cherry-2 folded her arms as Mo-2 nodded firmly.

"Fine, just tell us where Doofenshmirtz keeps his prisoners." Atticus replied.

"We have to help them." Atticus-2 said.

"No, we don't." Candace-2 replied.

"Yes we do," Phineas-2 encouraged. "Remember how we felt when our Perry disappeared?"

"Or how I felt when my Patch disappeared?" Atticus-2 added.

Cherry-2 and Candace-2 looked to their sad faces.

"They're right, you guys." Bridget-2 was even won over instantly.

"We have to help them." Mo-2 said.

"Oh criminy, I must be crazy," Candace-2 then gave in. "Alright, we can get there through the tunnels."

"Yes!" Phineas-2 and Atticus-2 cheered in response.

"Let's suit up, people!" Candace-2 proclaimed.

"What should we do, Candace?" Bridget-2 asked.

"I have a plan..." Candace-2 replied before telling them the plan to save their dimensions.

"Come on, Bridget; we're going to face this mysterious force together head on." Candace told her sister.

"I think you need to lie down now..." Bridget sounded concerned. Unfortunately, she was pulled by her sister to the portal.

"Guys!" Stacey panicked as they went through the portal.

"I will try to keep it open for as long as possible, but the window is very unstable, even the slightest disturbance could cause it to collapse." Baljeet-2 told the others.

Candace and Bridget soon came through the portal. The portal then shut closed.

"Like that, for instance." Baljeet-2 then concluded unfortunately.

"Hi, Candace, hi, Bridget." Phineas smiled.

"You guys are so--" Candace glared before she then did a double take. "Wait, why are there six of you?"

"Oh, these guys are from this dimen--" Phineas tried to explain.

"Are we inside the mysterious force?" Candace then asked.

"I'm not sure I understand the quest--" Phineas then tried again.

"And why is Isabella suddenly fashionable?" Bridget asked.

"What do you mean 'suddenly'?" Isabella-2 glared slightly.

"Seriously, where are we?" Candace asked.

"We'll explain on the way." Atticus said.

"So, how do I dress in your dimension?" Isabella-2 then demanded to know.

"Is that me and Bridget?" Candace asked as she saw both her and her sister's doppelgangers. "We look good."

"Hmm..." Bridget merely smirked.

Atticus-2, Phineas-2, and Ferb-2 were about to join them.

"Oh, no, you three stay here." Candace-2 said sharply.

"But we want to help!" Phineas-2 pouted.

"That's an order!" Bridget-2 firmly said and then ran off with Candace-2.

"Follow me," Atticus-2 whispered to his cousins as he went to a secret passageway. "We're going to follow them while not being spotted."

Phineas-2 and Ferb-2 agreed with this. And where they were successful in doing this.