chapter 9

A taxi cab soon drove up to the building. Perry-2 was still stuck on the windshield.

"4th and Main," the driver told the platypus cyborg before he got off and gave some money. "What, no tip?"

Perry-2 simply glared at him the robotic platypus showed a dangerous weapon.

"Never mind, I'm good!" the driver then said nervously before driving off.

Perry-2 nodded firmly and then looked around for his targets.

Atticus, Phineas, Ferb, Patch, and Perry soon hid behind some garbage cans.

"Looks like they're gone," Phineas said once he checked to see if the coast was clear and he then began to snap at his pet yet again. "You're a secret agent?! And you've been living with us this whole time? Was that evil guy right? Were we just your cover story? Were you ever really our pet or part of our family?"

Perry looked very sad that Phineas was angry with him, but he had a right to be angry.

"Apparently not, cause you didn't trust us enough to tell us," Phineas continued. "Anyone else here leading a bizarre double life?"

Atticus and Ferb soon raised their hands while they were behind him.

"Put your hands down, guys," Phineas then said before continuing on. "You're a secret agent. He's a secret agent!"

"Phineas, please calm down." Patch pouted to the boy.

Ferb put his hand on his step-brother's shoulder as a way to tell him to calm down.

"You're right, Ferb, we have to concentrate on the task at hand, we need to get back to our dimension, and I don't even know where to start." Phineas then replied as he knew what his step-brother was thinking.

"Here you go." Atticus took out the remote.

"Oh, that's right, the remote!" Phineas smiled as he took it. "I knew that would come in handy! Alright, let's go home!"

"Agreed." Atticus said.

Phineas aimed the device and opened a portal only to reveal a pastel colored forest with a six-eyed lizard-like creature. "Wait, that's not our dimension," he then said before trying again only to get the same portal over and over again. "Nope. Uh-uh. Not that one. Great, now this thing's broken. We're gonna need some help."

"I know, let's go find the you two of this dimension." Atticus said, getting an idea.

"That's a great idea, Atticus." Phineas smiled in approval.

Perry and Patch then came out of the dumpster.

"So, how long have you been an agent?" Atticus asked Patch.

"Not long." Patch said.

"Did you just start with Perry?" Atticus asked then.

"Yeah." Patch nodded.

"Wait, I just realized something." Phineas said.

"What's that, Phineas?" Atticus asked.

"You could've been cleaning your own litter box this whole time!" Phineas said to his platypus.

Perry shrugged in response.

"Oh, we are not done with this conversation!" Phineas glared before they continued going off.

"He's never gonna let this go." Perry sighed.

Patch frowned, feeling sad and worried for his fellow animal companion, but kept quiet. While they were making their way to the alternate dimension versions of Phineas and Ferb, unknown that they would also be seeing the alternate dimension version of more than just them.