Chapter 10

Ashton's P.O.V

We arrived at Luke's house, pretty tired from nothing. His parents were home, I'd never met them before, so I'm pretty scared. I shouldn't be though, it isn't like we're boyfriend and boyfriend.

God Ashton you over think too much.

"You gonna come in or not?" Luke asked with a smirk on his face. I sighed as he held open the door for me.

"Why not" I smirked also. I don't even know why. Probably as in mock?

"Mom? Dad? Im home!"

"Luke?" I heard from somewhere in the back of the house. When we entered there were two entrances, one on the left of the room and the other on the right of the room. We walked past those doors, turns out one was an art room, and the other was the lounge room. We walked down the hallway, passing the kitchen, which was big. And we passed the guest bathroom. Which was an awesome bathroom.

We entered a room - which looked like a fucking movie room - Luke walked towards his Mum and hugged her, while I awkwardly stood at the door.

"Who's this?" She asked, coming towards me.

"I'm Ashton" I said smiling as I placed my hand in between us, waiting for her to shake it.

"Hello Ashton, are you Luke's boyfriend?" She asked with hope in her eyes, I chuckled and looked over at a tomato colored Luke with a raised eyebrow.

"No. I am actually just his friend. What a nice house may I add"

"Thank you son" She said shaking my hand.

This is such an awkward meeting. She shakes my hand after five minutes of holding it up, but she seems nice you know. I didn't expect any of this, I expected my Mum to be asking this question, and for me to be a crimson shade of red. Not Luke Hemmings the popular and good looking guy.

"Im going off to bed. I need to get rest for work tomorrow. And your Father won't be back until tomorrow so you don't have to worry about anything right now. Have fun, order take-out because I accidently burned the food. And don't get noisy"

"Kay Mum" Luke said still in his shade of red.

"Nice Mum you got there"

"Thanks" He said looking at the ground.

We both stood there in a comfortable silence. Well it was comfortable for me, because I just stared at Luke and how his cute cheeks start turning pink after being embarrassed. And how shy he got- what the hell Ash, snap out of it you fucking dumbass. You can't fall for him, he's going to end up breaking your heart. Just stop before you get a broken heart you idiot.

"So what do you want to do now?" Luke asked finally breaking the silence.

"I don't know mate. It's your house" I grinned, sitting on an independant chair. Ah, what a comfortable chair.

"Alright lets go to my room"

I stood up and followed Luke down the hallway and back to the entrance of the house. We turned a left and went up the carpeted stairs. We walked down the hallway passing two rooms, including another guest bathroom. We got to the end of the hallway and Luke opened the door. I assumed it was his since he is an only child and all.

We both entered, and I took it all in. It smelled just like him, everything was so neat and wonderful. He had white walls, and a black bedspread. Only one wall was covered with posters of bands, but they were stamped on neatly to the wall. His laptop sat there with a white desk and a white wheely chair. He had a balcony view you know? The one where you open the two windowed doors, and theres a small balcony there so that you can sneak in your friends or whatever.

He had an ensuite, and a walk in wardrobe. Who knew a guy needed one of those? He had a guitar on a stand in the corner of his room next to a shelf neatly stacked with books and CDs. He had two night stands, one on one side of his bed, the other on the other side of his bed. They only had a lamp and nothing else. No pictures. No nothing. But he probably had closed stacked in the door drawers. Probably even a condom including lube and some other things. Oh my fucking god what if he had a whip like if he got really horny and desper-

I stopped my thoughts before my buddy got excited.

I focused my eyes, and got out of daydream land. I noticed Luke on his bed, sitting on the edge of it. Staring at me with a look I couldn't figure out.

"Luke?"

"Um yeah" He said snapping out of his own world.

"Welcome to earth, the shittiest place ever to exist. Where there's backstabbers and cheaters. Including liars! Try your hardest not to fall hard in love, because they might just make your world a living hell!" I said enthusiastically as I smiled. I meant the last part. I said it to him as a warning. I don't want him to fall for me because im just a broken wreck. With a sad life, and a cruel heart.

"I feel very welcomed thank you Mr. Irwin" Luke smiled back as he ran a hand through his neat quiff. Turn on.

I looked away, at something else to distract me because I would not like to fall in love.

I don't want to fall in love dammit. Fuck you heart. I should just listen to my head because its clearly smarter than you!

"Ashton?"

"Yeah?"

"What day is it?"

"Saturday. Why?"

"Fucking shit. The projects due Monday!"

"Shit shit shit" I mumbled as I sat down on Lukes wheely chair. Luke took out two pens and paper and he sat at the edge of his bed again. I turned my chair to face him and waited for him to speak,

"Tell me about yourself.... again" He chuckled.

"Alright here goes nothin'" I mumbled as I stared at my hands.

This is part one so wooo.

!! Rare picture of Lashton to the side !!

Comment #Lashtoniscutetbh if you ship Lashton. If you're one of the readers, and don't comment I will be judging you.