Chapter 30

Luke's P.O.V

As I awoke on the roof of my house I decided I wouldn't go to school today. What's the fucking use?

I squinted at the sun. I sat up, and regretted it immediately. Fucking hangovers.

"Fucking rethink everything the night before" I said to myself. I left everything I used yesterday here, on the roof, no one comes up here. And- I was thinking about coming back here tonight. So there's no issue with leaving everything here. I put the drugs in a corner, and hid it with a rock on it. My beers were just there, so it didn't matter.

I carefully stood on the edge, and put on foot on the balcony's railing.

"One small mistake and you're dead" I mocked.

"Who gives a fucking shit" I replied.

I successfully made it on the balcony, and into my house. I still had the pills- which were called ecstasy? I don't even know, and I don't care.

I laid down on my bed, and stared at my ceiling. I took out a pill and popped it into my mouth. Everything felt calm. And everything looked radical. Haha, the earth is going in circles.

"Woo woo woo woo" I yelled like a siren.

"Haha. These skittles are gooooodd"

"Am I a llama"

"Who fucken needs friends. I don't"

"Lukey sleepy"

I cuddled into my pillow, and fell asleep again.

"Luke wake the fuck up!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT" I yelled, this anger coming out of no where.

"Damn, take a chill pill" I instantly thought about the ecstasy. I will.

"I'm serious. What do you want?" I didn't even know who I was speaking too.

"I think Ashton has moved on already"

What the fuck? What?"

"Yeah look" And this person shoved the laptop into my face. I saw a picture of Ashton and a girl holding hands, and then I saw Ashton's selfies with a girl- Brandy.

Damn you Brandy.

"Get the fuck out"

"I'm your best friend Luke"

"I don't give a flying fuck you dipshit. Get out"

"Whatever. Talk to me when you're done being a dick"

"Meh" I said right before I went back to sleep.

It's the only thing making me happy. I love sleep.

I woke up soon after, what the fuck is going on with me. Why is this happening. Why am I changing so fucking much?

People change after break-ups so it's all good... right?

What time is it? I got up and looked out of my window. The sun was setting, what the fuck. It's probably around four or five or whatever.

I unlocked my phone, and opened the Instagram app. I scrolled down my feed, and stopped when I saw the picture Ashton posted of him and Brandy. This bitch was kissing his cheek. What the fucking fuck. It's only been a fucking day or two and he's moved on.

Wow. It feels like my heart was ripped out of my chest- that's good because I don't want to have feelings anymore.

Love is fucked up.

I don't know what to do with myself and it's been like what? One to two days? I can't think straight. All I can think about is Ashton - and punching a wall.

I hate this feeling. This feeling of emptiness. Feeling like you lost the one person you trusted and loved. And what's worse is that I did loose the one person I truly love.

He has moved on, and he is with a girl. A girl whom I hate. But I won't be a dick to him and get in their relationship. I just want him to be happy.

I sat at the edge of my bed, my elbows on my knees, and my hands on my face hopelessly trying to rub away the tears that came flowing easily.

"Im such a fuck up. He wouldn't have broken up with me if I wasn't such an idiot"

But I was always by his side, taking care of him, having fun with him, trying to make him happy, and sleeping at his house all the time.

I walked to my bathroom, and took a look at myself. All I saw was a monster.

Why did he end it? Was it something I did? Or was it because I was too clingy?

Whatever it was I'm sorry.

I'm sorry I'm stupid.

I'm sorry I'm an idiot.

I'm sorry I'm a fuck up.

I'm sorry I'm clingy.

I'm sorry I love you...

"YOU IDIOT!" I yelled at my mirror as I punched it. My knuckles started to bleed, and I couldn't care less.

I put on a black hoody, black jeans, black shoes, and a black beanie and some black gloves, and I grabbed my baseball bat.

I walked out of my house, and onto the streets. It took me a while to get to Ashton's house, since I usually go with my car.

I knocked and waited patiently for his mum to open the door, I threw the bat onto the dirt making sure no one saw, especially Ashton's mum.

"Oh hi Luke. How have you been?" She asked.

"Um great. I've been great. And you?"

"It's been good, but weird not having you around. What happened?"

She doesn't know.

I looked up as tears filled my eyes.

"W-we broke up. Well, he ended it actually"

"Oh honey. I'm so sorry" She said as she brought me into a hug.

"Nothing to be sorry about. It was his choice and I respect that. But he's moved on so I shouldn't be bothered" I mumbled into her shoulder.

"What do you mean?"

"He's already dating someone else"

"No he isn't"

"Yes he is. But anyways, is he here"

"No he isn't. He is at Brandys house"

My fists curled into balls.

"Where does she live?"

"Here I'll give you the address" She said as she walked inside to grab a pen and paper. She scribbled something down and handed it to me.

"Thank you" I said as I backed out.

"Yeah you're welcome. Are you going there right now?"

"No. I'll go over there when Ashton isn't around" I shrugged.

I'll go there when no one is around.

I waved and headed down the path. When I knew she wasn't looking I quickly grabbed my bat and I headed towards the direction of Brandy's house. Which was about thirty minutes away.

Ready or not. Here I come.

-

Luke is slowly changing guys....