Chapter 13

Ashton's P.O.V

After everyone yelled Happy New Year, people started leaving. Which left Liam, Luke, Michael, Calum, Niall, and I alone.

We sat on the floor, in a circle. Sighing as we looked at all the trash.

"Lets clean" Liam mumbled. Michael and Calum groaned, Niall laid his head on Liam's shoulder. And Luke just laughed at him, while I looked at Niall.

"Why are you laughing?" Liam asked.

"Because you expect us to clean, after a big party. Hell no were all tired"

"True"

"I need to get water" I said, giving knowing looks to Calum and Niall. Hoping Liam, Luke, and Michael didn't notice.

"So do I" Niall said as he held out his hands for me. I grabbed him and hauled him on his two feet.

"I'll come along" Calum immediately said, standing up with us. We walked towards the kitchen, which was far away from the lounge room.

"So anything new?" I smirked at Calum and Niall.

"Uh. Michael kissed me" Calum said shyly.

"That's great!" I whisper-yelled as Niall patted his back.

"What about you Niall?" Calum said smirking at him.

"Yeah what about you Niall?"

"Liam asked me out. And he was my New Years kiss so 2014 has been great so far"

Calum and I jumped towards Niall and embraced him in a quiet hug.

"And you Ash?" Niall said raising an eyebrow at me.

"What about me?" I blushed.

"What about you and Luke?!" Calum said whisper shouting it. As he punched my arm.

"Well were together now. We have been for two days, I don't know but it's been great"

"That's so great!"

"Yeah. Well, Calum I hope Michael asks you out" I said winking at him, as I left the kitchen. Calum just stood there with shock and a blush. Niall laughing as he followed behind me.

"Where's Calum?" Michael asked us, once we entered the lounge.

"He's in the kitchen" Niall said as he sat down stifling in a laugh.

"Ill go check up on him" Michael said getting up, dusting off his black skinny jeans.

We all cooed at him, blowing kisses and cheering, he only flipped us off as he smiled and practically ran to the kitchen.

"So do you guys think he's going to ask him out?" Liam asked, with a beer in one of his hands, and the other around Niall.

"Yeah probably" Luke said, as he too took a drink of the beer.

I hate being underage. But, no one needs to know I took a few right?

"I want a beer" I whined.

"Yeah so do I"

"You guys are underage. Sorry lads" Liam said.

"Bastard" Niall mumbled as he took the drink from Liam and took a swig.

"Here" Luke said as he gave me his beer, I took a swig and gave it too him.

Michael and Calum entered the lounge holding hands.

"WOO!" We all cheered. Liam and Luke held up their beers. Michael and Calum just kept blushing as they sat down.

"So who's up for truth or dare!?" Luke announced. We all cheered agreeing to the game.

"Who goes first?"

"I want too!" Niall shouted as if the room were crowded.

"Niall. I dare you, to try and get Liam hard"

"But we just started dating"

"It's a dare"

"Fine"

He sat on Liam's lap, and moved his head closer to Liams, he brought their mouths together and asked for entrance. Yet tongues danced for a while, and Niall started grinding on him. Liam brought his hands up to Nialls ass, and supported him. Niall pulled away smirking and sat down by his side.

"That was easy" He said looking at Liam's buddy. We all laughed as we could see Liam's hard-on through his jeans.

"Alright who's next?" Niall announced.

"Ill go!" Michael announced.

"Alright mate. I dare you to draw a penis on your stomach. And run around naked"

"Easy"

"But oh. You have to do it outside. Where there's people and parties everywhere. Cheering 'I LIKE PENIS'"

I couldn't help but laugh at Nialls idea. Calum would sure enjoy this, but it's going to be painful for Michael. Since people know him as the skunk haired boy.

Michael stripped down naked, and Liam handed him a marker, he drew the balls on the bottom and the length.

But may I say, Michael had a big penis. Luke put his hands on my eyes and covered my view.

"I only want you to see me naked" Luke whispered in my ear not really sounding jealous but sending shivers down my spine. I blushed and hoped no one saw.

"Is he running outside yet?" I said, making Luke remove his hands from my eyes. We both stood up and headed towards the window with the rest of the guys.

"Ohmygod" I laughed, as people gave Michael weird looks.

"Oh shit is that a cop?" Calum asked.

"CLIFFORD GET YOUR DICK IN HERE!" Niall shouted.

"That sounded very wrong" Luke laughed.

"Oh did it really?" Niall laughed. Michael rushed into the house and put his clothes back on as fast as he could.

"Guys I'm tired" Liam drunkly slurred.

"Yeah I think we should take a rest and clean tomorrow" Niall announced grabbing a drunk Liam and taking him up the stairs.

"Yeah see you guys tomorrow" I announced heading to the couch. I laid there and placed my hands under my head and closed my eyes.

"I'm staying the night too" Michael said, as he dragged Calum with him on the couch.

"Move over Irwin" Michael said throwing me off the couch.

"Fuck you" I mumbled as I lay on the cold tile floor, being too lazy to get up.

"Babe. I have blankets. Come over here!" Luke shouted.

"Where are you?!" I replied, since I couldn't see him anywhere near the lounge.

"I'm in the family room!"

"Bye lovebirds. Don't get pregnant" I said back to the couple on the couch who were sucking each others faces off. Michael only flipped me off, making me chuckle, and I headed down the hallway, towards the back of the house.

I entered the family room. Sighing I dimmed the lights, and closed the curtains from any light source and threw myself on the couch that looked like a bed. I took off my shoes and just laid there.

- Sexual Content Included -

"Babe?" I heard Luke call out.

"M' Right 'ere" I mumbled, with eyes half closed. I felt Luke shuffle over to my side, and laid down with me.

"Tonight was fun" Luke whispered.

"It was" I answered him.

He attached his lips to mine unexpectedly. But I soon kissed back. My hands ran over his hair, pulling at it as he bit my lip. He flipped us over, with him on top of me. He moved his lips to my neck, and sucked on it, looking for my sweet spot.

"Luke" I moaned out quietly, as he sucked on my sweet spot. I ran my hands under his shirt, touching his abs.

He re-attached our lips together, asking for entrance. I accepted, and let his tongue dance with mine. He ground down on me, making me go hard.

We pulled away gasping for air, he moved to my side, and wrapped his arms around me. I sighed.

"That was great"

"Everything we do together is great" He replied making me blush.

"I can tell two thousand fourteen is going to be great" I smiled.

"So can I Ash" He said kissing the back of my head.

"Goodnight Luke"

"Goodnight Babe"

And I fell asleep on his best friends couch with my boyfriends arms around me, and a smile on my face.

THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE LAST SHITTY CHAPTER

It's 2014, here you get an early Christmas present :D

Anyways. Ive planned some great things for this story and it is going as planned. MALUM NIAM AND LASHTON WOO.

Please leave comments! They mean so much! And I might have an update by tomorrow depending on the votes and comments! Idrk. :D thank you for getting this story to 6.5K reads! (: I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. I literally just wrote all of this right now, haha. It's short but the next few chapters might be longer.

BTW

Calum turns 18 this year.

Ashton turns 20

Luke turns 18

And Michael turns 19

😭😭 kbye